Gossip

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The messy divorce between former New Jersey Gov. Jim McGreevey and his estranged wife is getting uglier. Dina Matos McGreevey blames McGreevey who resigned after announcing,'I am a gay American'-for the poor sales of her tell-all book.She says he hurt her image when he called her homophobic,and is suing the ex-governor for libel and defamation.McGreevey responded that what really killed her book was "her awful appearance on the Oprah show,where she appeared in an inappropriate and ill-fitting ball gown" and "the fact that her book is poorly written and dull."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Spice Girls are reuniting for a world tour that could bring in $200 million.each member of the British pop group,which last performed together in 1998,will earn $20 million,said the London Times.The band's manager has arranged for five separate private jets to be availiable in case Baby,Sporty,Ginger,Scary,and Posh start fighting again. The reunion news came just as a DNA test confirmed that Eddie Murphy is the father of Melanie"Scary Spice" Browns 2-month old daughter.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cameron Diaz apologized to the people of Peru for carrying a shoulder bag with a Maoist slogan during her visit to Machu Picchu last week. Peruvians,who are still nursing the wounds of a bloody conflict with the Maoist Shining Path,were offended by Diaz's olive drab bag,which featured a red star and the phrase "Serve the People" in Chinese."The bag was a purchase I made as a tourist in China,and I did not realize the potentially hurtful nature of the slogan on it," said Diaz.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Paris Hilton says that her time in jail changed her outlook on the world."I think there's alot of bad people that I was around, and I don't want to surround myself with those types of people anymore," she said. Hilton said she was moved by the plight of her fellow inmates,and that she hoped to open a halfway house for female ex-cons."I was really scared to come here at first," she said,"but the inmates have been really nice and supportive,and ,I don't know ,it was different than I thought it would be."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

James Hetfield, lead singer of the heavy metal band Metalica,was briefly detained at a British airport last week by authorities who thought he might be a terrorist.Airport officials were concerned about Hetfield's "taliban-like beard," said the london Times.Hetfield was on his way to perform at a Live Earth concert in London.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa admited that he is having an affair with a television reporter who was once assigned to cover him.Telemundo's Mirthala Salinas reported on Villaraigosa's administration until 11 months ago;the mayor said their relationship 'evolved over time" but wouldn't say whether they were intimate before Salinas' reassignment.Villaraigosa and his wife separated in June after months of public discord.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Miss New Jersey will keep her crown and her spot in the next Miss America pageant despite appearing in risque photos, pageant officials anounced last week.Pictures of Amy Polumbo included one of her boyfriends biting her breast through her shirt,appeared on the internet after being sent anonymously to pageant officials."it;s not in a lady-like manner," Polumbo conceded,adding,"I'm not a robot.I'm a human being."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Lindsay Lohan checked out of rehab two weeks ago and went out to a club-without drinking.The actress volunteered to wear an alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet 'so there are no questions about her sobriety if she chooses to go out dancing," said her publicist.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

:lol: :lol: They just reported on Cnn that she was arrested
last night and back in rehab :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Since his career-ending racial tirade last march Michael Richards has sought solace in the teachings of a 29-year-old Hindu monk, said the Los Angeles Times last week.Richards says he has quit stand-up comedy to travel extensively in Cambodia and Thailand,while spending time studying the teachings of the Nithyananda sect.'I'm taking time off to feel myself out,get to know myself,and appreciate other people," Richards said.But he said his Cambodia trip was not "karmic rehab."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Oprah Winfrey is distraught over the recent death of her golden retriever,Gracie. An assistant was out with Winfrey's three dogs when Gracie began choking on a ball belonging to one of the smaller dogs."I ran barefoot out of my house and found the dog walker and one of my security pumping her chest," Winfrey said. "just as I reached them,the security guard looked up..."She's gone." Winfrey described her reaction as "tears and stabbing pain and disbelief and wonder and questions about how and why this happened."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Travelers at Hawaii's Kauai Airport two weeks ago were shocked to see actor Nick Nolte passed out on the floor for more than two hours.Witnesses said Nolte drifted in and out of consciousness,and was very friendly, if not very coherent, when awake.He smiled for photographers and attempted conversation. "At one point we helped him put a dollar in the wending machine,"said one passenger.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

An interview that Britney Spears arranged with the celebrity-friendly magazine OK! turned into a disaster when she had "a Meltdown" and became "completely out of it" sources told TMZ. During the interview,the singer took frequent bathroom breaks and exhibited rapid mood swings and paranoia.at one point worrying that the ceiling was about to cave in. A photo shoot was even worse,sources told ,with Spears using her expensive gowns to wipe fried chicken grease off her hands and clean up after her dogs.The pictures would "kill her career' if published,said a source.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Steve Martin surprised 75 friends he'd invited to a party at his home last week by announcing that they had actually come to a wedding.Martin's fiancee,journalist Anne Stringfield,then appeared in her wedding dress and the couple were married by former Sen. Bob Kerrey, a friend of the groom's. Saturday Night Live creator Lorne Michaels was the best man.it is the second marriage for Martin,61 and the first for Stringfield,35,

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Two weeks ago R&B star Usher surprised 70 to 100 friends he'd invited to his wedding by announcing that the ceremony was off.Usher,28, and 37-year-old stylist Tameka Foster had fought over whether to have a catered meal or barbecue at the wedding, said People. The singer's mother was another source of tension: She objected to the marriage,and was disinvited.The couple's first child is due in the fall.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Brian May,the lead guitarist of Queen is on track to earn a PH.D in astrophysics from Imperial College London. May recently finished his thesis,Radial Velocities in the Zodiacal Dust Cloud, and will defend it after completing some final observation at an observatory in Spain.May 60,had been a serious student in the 1970s,but abandoned his studies of astrophysics when Queen hit the big time.He returned to school after being awarded an honorary doctorate in 2002. "It was unfinished business," he said."I didn't want an honorary Ph.D. I wanted the real thing that I worked for."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

the three young men who were with Lindsay Lohan when she was arrested last week have threatened to sue her if she doesn't address their concerns "privately," said their lawyer.Dante Nigro,Jakon Sutter,and Ronnie Blake met the actress for the first time at a party the night of the incident.They say Lohan commandeered Nigro's SUV in order to chase her personal assistant' mother; Blake jumped out when Lohan sped off,leaving the other two as unwilling passengers.Lohan says that she is innocent of druckin driving and that the cocaine allegedly found in her pants pocket was not hers.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ttt

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ttt

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ttt