Gossip

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Gossip

Post by noreply66 »

Rumer Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, admits she used to have a crush on her stepfather,Ashton Kutcher, "I had a poster of Ashton when my mom and he met, so I can appreciate the fact he is a handsome man, the 19-year-old told Heatworld. "But he is my stepdad." Willis' younger sister Scout never shared her Rumer's crush. "I find it weird that people think ny stepdad is hot."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles were married last week in New York City, said E! Online. the hip-hop superstars, who have been together for six years, decorated the roof of their penthouse apartment with silver candlelabras and 60,000 white orchilds from Thailand.two dozen guest, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin, and Knowles' former Destiny's Child band mates, partied past 4 in the morning.The groom, meanwhile,is close to signing a $150 million,10 year contract with the concert promoter Live Nation.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

J.K. Rowling appeared in a Manhattan courtroom last week in an effort to stop publication of a book called The Harry Potter Lexicon, a reference work that she says infringes on her copyrights. "This book constitutes wholesale theft of 17 years of my hard work," she testified, often appearing on the verge of tears. A lawyer for the Lexicon's publisher called the book a legitimate effort "to organize and discuss the complicated and very elaborate world of Harry potter."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Spanish pop idol Enrique Lglesias can't persuade Russian tennis icon Anna Kournkova to marry him. "I always try, but she doesn't want to,: Iglesias told the Madrid newspaper ABC last week. Iglesias, 33 and Kournikova,26, have been dating for several years. "I'm never getting married," Kournikova told People last month. "Everything is good."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Amy Winehouse was released without charges last week after being arrested for head-butting a man at a London bar. The singer "admitted to a common assault by slapping a man with an open hand, and accepted a caution," said her representative. "She thanks the police for their professional handling of the mater."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Alex Baldwin is considering leaving acting for politics. "There's no age limit to run for office, to a degree," the liberal actor, 50, told 60 Minutes two weeks ago. Running for office is "something I might do one day." In the past, Baldwin has expressed interest in running for governor of New York.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jenna Bush married business student Henry Hager in a quiet ceremony at her father's Crawford, Texas ranch last week. "The wedding was spectacular," said George W. Bush. "It's all we could have hoped for." Although first lady Laura Bush had wanted a White House wedding.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A biologist at East Carolina University has discovered a new species of spider and named it after rock icon Neil Young. Myrmekiaphila neilyoung is a species of trapdoor spider. "As long as certain rules are followed, you can give a new species just about any name you please," said researcher Jason Bond. "With regards to Neil Young , I really enjoy his music and have a great appreciation of him as an activist for peace and justice.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Chelsea Clinton might run for political office some day, her father, former President Bill Clinton. told People last week. Chelsea caught the campaign bug after rallying to her mother's side early in this year's primary campaign. "If you asked mr before Iowa, I would have said, No way," said Bill Clinton. "But she is really good at it."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Expectant parents Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitts spent $140,000 preparing a nursery for their forthcoming twin girls, said the New York Daily News last week. In addition to matching $3,200 cribs, $4,500 armoires, and $800 bassinets, the couple installed two $899 pink crystal chandeliers in the baby suite of their Los Angles home. The furnishings were purchased at upscale baby boutique Petit Tresor with help of three consultants. The babies are due sometime this summer.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Another distrurbing video of troubled singer Amy Winehouse hit the Internet a couple weeks ago. The footage, shot by her husband Blake Fielder-Civil about a year ago, shows Winehouse and a female friend singing a racist song in a room filled with drug paraphermalia. Egged on by Fielder-Civil, who promises the women that he is not recording. Winhouse and her friend sing, "Blacks, Pakis, gooks, and Nips"-- to the tune of "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and toes,"

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Eighteen year-old Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films, has signed a two-year $6 million contract to be the new face of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle perfume," a friend of the actress told MSNBC. "She's not going to end up like these other Hollywood train wrecks. She just isn't.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman have broken up,said Vanityfair last week. Kimmel's spokesman confirmed the story, but said "Jimmy and Sarah have no further comment." They had been together for five years and frequently mined their relationship for offcolor material, most notably when Silverman produced a video in which she claimed to be having an affair with Matt Damon.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Reese Witherspoon made Jake Gyllenhaal agree to a list of household rules before allowing him to move in with her, said Star magazine. The actors have been dating for about a year, but when Gyllenhaal wanted to settle down with Witherspoon, he had to accept her terms. "He has to take off his shoes when he's in the house; trash must be taken out when the can is three quarters full; and no feet on her coffee table," a source told the magizine. He also may not use curse words.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

James Gandolfini married former model Deborah Lin in her hometown of Honolulu two weeks ago. Gandolfini's 8-year-old son from his first marriage served as best man for the 20-minute ceremony. The bride walked down the aisle to the "Hawaiian Wedding Song."

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

TTT

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ttt

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo