Gossip

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bart Simpson does full frontal nudity in the forthcoming Simpsons movie,Newsweek reported.The 10-year-old animated star flashes his privates in a nude skateboading scene.Despite that, the movie is expected to avoid an R rating,Creator Matt Groening denied a rumor that the plot involves Bart losing his virginity.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Britney Spears began a low-key come back two weeks ago with three unpublicized shows at a West Hollywood club.Spears wore a wig and a skimpy outfit to perform a 15-minute medley of her hits."At least she was actually singing along,"said a fan after the third show.At her prevvious gigs,she sometimes forgot to sing,or,that is ,lip-sync."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Former New Jersey Gov.Jim McGreevey, who resigned following a scandal that led to his declaring himself "a gay American," is entering the priesthood.McGreevey,a lapsed Catholic now in the process of divorcing his wife,will study to become an Episcopal priest at a New York seminary.In the Episcopal Church,"priest can be gay, they can be women,they can be married, they can be divorced," said a spokesman for St. Bartholomew's Church in Manhattan where McGreevey and his partner attend services. "We're welcoming to all.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sheryl Crow, 45, announced two weeks ago that she has adopted a 2-week-old boy. "His name is Wyatt (after my dad)," she said.The singer,who has never married was briefly engaged to cyclist Lance Armstrong,but they broke up in February 2006.Wyatt is her first child.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

LThe london News of the World has published stills from a grainy black-and-white video that it says shows Lindsay Lohan snorting cocaine in the bathroom of a Hollywood nightclub. The video,which also surfaced on the Internet,was allegedly leaked by a friend of the actress "so the world can know what Lindsay has been doing and she can't lie about it to herself or anyone else." Lohan completed a stay in a rehab clinic months ago.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sylvester Stallone was convicted two weeks ago of illegally bringing testosterone and human growth hormone into Australia in February for "cosmetic or therapeutic purpose." The 60-year-old actor was ordered tp pay $10,651 in fines and court costs.Stallone told customs officials that he needed the drugs because he was headed into the jungle for three months to shoot a new Rambo movie."This stuff gives your body a boost and you feel and look good," he said,according to court documents. "Doing Rambo is hard work."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

John Mayer and Jessica Simpson have ended their nine month relationship,said Usmagazine last week."I have no sense of a tearful breakup or anything like that," a source said. "it's just losing steam."Other publications said Mayer was fed up with Simpson's revealing outfits and constant shopping trips.The singer had no comment.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Two weeks ago George Michael admitted that he is addicted to prescription drugs,and blamed his problems on a self-destructive tendency stemming from the death of his mother in 1997. But Michael,43 expressed no regrets about smoking pot or cruising for gay sex in public. He said,"The world would be much easier place to live in" if people gave up alcohol for marijuana,which he called "my drug of choice." As for being photographed at cruising spots,he said, "Believe me ,the sex I have is worth being in the paper for."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TMZ, last week said Joey Buttafuoco and Amy Fisher are dating again.The couple made headlines in 1992 when Fisher the 17-year-old "Long Island Lolita," shot Buttafuoco's wife,Mary Jo,in the head. "It deserves another chance," said Buttafuoco of the recently rekindled romance.The couple were spotted on a dinner date two weeks ago,filming thenselves for a reality TV show they hope to sell. "I don't need the money,"said Buttafuoco."But if the money comes along with the reality show that they're talking about,fine.I think we'll have an incredible show.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

LLindsay Lohan was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving one weekend after totaling her Mercedes in an early morning wreck,and police say they found a "usable amount" of a substance tentatively identified as cocaine in her car. The actress crashed her car at 5:30 a.m. after a night of Los Angeles club hopping,then abandoned her vehicle.Two days later,says the New York Post,Lohan straggered out of a Hollywood club passed out in a friends SUV.Lohan spent 30 days in rehab three months ago,but she was only there to take care of her "personal health," adding, "I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ryan O'Neal is off the hook for firing what he called a warning shot during a fight with his son three months ago.The 66-year-old actor had been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon,but prosecutors last week said there was not enough evidence to charge him with a crime.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Paul Newman officially retired from acting two weeks ago at age 82."I'm not able to work anymore as an actor at the level that I would want to," he said."You start to lose your memory,you start to lose your confidence,you start to lose your invention.So I think thats's pretty much a closed book for me." Newman has acted in more than 50 films over five decades,and won a best Actor Oscar for his role in 1987's The Color of Money

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Larry David, the co-creator of Seinfeld and star of Curb Your Enthusiasm,and producer of An Inconvenient Truth, separated this week after 14 years of marriage,said the New York Post.The couple,whose sometimes-tense relationships was fictionalized on Larry David's sitcom,has two children. A spokesman said the parting is amicable.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The father of JonBenet Ramsey is dating the mother of Natalee Holloway. John Ramsey,63 met Beth Holloway Twitty, 46,when both spoke at a fund-raiser last summer. "they have a lot in common," a lawyer for the new couple said. Ramsey's wife,Patsy,died of cancer a year ago; Twitty divorced her husband,George,in December.JonBenet's murder in Colorado in 1996 and Natalee's disappearance in Aruba in 2005 made media celebrities of all four parents.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Rob Lowe accidentally killed a bird with a golf ball at a charity golf tournament in Iowa recently,said World Entertainment News Network.The Victim was a goldfinch,the Iowa state bird. It's unbelievable, said Lowe. Only I could come here and kill the state bird.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

John F. kennedy Jr. and madonna nearly became lovers in 1988, but stopped short because neither had a condom,according to a new biography of Kennedy."They couldn't very well just meander into a pharmacy and ask for a pack of Trojans.They were too well known," Kennedy's college friend Rob Littell tells author C. David Heymann."To John's great chagrin,the relationship was never completed," Heymann also claims that Kennedy had several sexual encounters with other men.Some Kennedy associates say the sources for the book,American Legacy,are unreliable.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Former Congressman Mark Foley, who resigned in disgrace when several teenagers revealed he had sent them suggestive e-mails and instant messages,is returning to his previous career as a real estate broker,said the Palm Beach,Fla., Post. "Mark apparently has a broker's license,and he's got a client he is shopping for," said Robert Wyner,the co-owner of Berclay's International Reality in Palm Beach. "He came in here and took a couple of brochures from properties we're selling.He's not a bad guy.: Foley,52, got his broker's license in 1983.Two years later,he made $500,000 in one day by flipping a golf course.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Searching for nude photos of Britney Spears is one of the riskiest things you can do on the internet,said the McAfee computer security company this week."Britney Spears nude" is one of the search phrases most likely to lead to hidden computer viruses and other malicious software, the company determined.other dangerous searches include "Ringtones," "Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes." Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston" is riskier than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie." probably because legitimate Web sites update more freguently than infectious ones,said McAfee's Mark Maxwell. "Are Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston truly riskier than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as people? said Maxwell."No"

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Mel Brooks said last week that actress Cloris Leachman is too old to reprise her role as Frau Blucher in the upcoming Broadway production of Young Frankenstein, Leachman,81 auditioned for the part she first played 33 years ago,but Brooks rejected her, saying, "We don't want her to die onstage." A spokesman for the actress challenged Brooks,80 to three rounds in the ring."We'll see who's left standing," said the spokesman.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The cast of The Sopranos is as in the dark as everyone else about the ending of the series,said the New York Daily News."I have no idea what happened to Tony,"said actor James Gandolfini. "Smarter minds than mine know the answer to that." Edie Falco, who played Carmela Soprano, also said she has no idea whether the black screen at the end of the series meant that Tony gets whacked or lives on. "I was at that table," Falco said of the scene,"but I have no idea what happened after the screen went blank.

Return to “Games, Birthdays, Welcomes, Trivia & More”