ttt

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ttt

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Madonna,describing herself as "an anbassador for Judaism," celebrated the Jewish New Year at a Kabbalah conference in Israel two weeks ago and met with Israeli President Shimon Peres.She presented the Israeli president with a copy of the Book of Splendor,a Kabbalah text."You don't know how popular"The Book of Splendor" is amoung Hollywood actors," she told him. "Everyone I meet talks to me only about that." Madonna,whose Los Angeles-based Kabbalah sect is denounced as heretical by Orthodox Jews, was accompanied to the event in Israel by her husband,film director Guy Ritchie,and actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

George Clooney ended up in a New jersey hospital last week after a joy ride left him with a broken rib. Clooney and his latest girlfriend,Sarah Larson,were cruising on a motorcycle down a road in Weehawken when,police said,he tried to pass a car on the right just as it turned right,smashing into him.Clooney,who is currently in New York to film Burn After Reading with Brad Pitt,is said to be in a lot of pain but likely to recover without interrupting production.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Beyonce Knowles last week canceled a planned concert in Malaysia after government officials said she and her female dancers would have to wear outfits that covered them from the neck to the knees. The Kuala Lumpur performance would have been her first in a Muslim country.Instead, she will perform in Jakarta. "Though Indonesia is also a Muslim country,it doesn't have all these issues that we have here,: said Razlan Ahmad Razali, whose company had booked Beyonce for Malaysia.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A man who found Ashton Kutcher's moble phone in a taxi claims it contains nude photos of Demi Moore that he's trying to sell for $1 million,said The National Enquirer. 'In some of the 35 pictures, Demi lies sprawled naked on a bed," a source told the tabloid. "Another shows a barechested Ashton taking a photo of himself in the mirror." Kutcher called his number and demanded his phone back,but the man hung up on him and turnes the phone off.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jennifer Lopez is pregnant with twins, said Us Weekly. The 38-yr-old singer and her husband,Marc Anthony, have not yet confirmes the story, but Lopez's mother,Guadalupe,has spilled the beans to her friends, said the magazine. Last week, Lopez teased her audience at Madison Square Garden, announcing, "God has finally blessed me...to be here with you.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Kid Rock was arrested last week in Atlanta after getting into a fight with a customer at a Waffle House restaurant. Rock and five members of his entourage were charged with misdemeanor battery and held in jail for 12 hours. Police said the customer had recognized a woman who had came into the restaurant with Rock at 5 a.m. and got into an argument with her that "escalated into a physical altercation. " Rock and the patron then went outside and fought,police said.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Amp Winehouse was arrested in Norway last week for possession of marijuana. The singer, who has recently been in the news for her herion and cocaine abuse, was released after paying a $700 fine. Her friends were delighted to hear she was only caught with cannabis, said the London Sun. "We have been telling her to quit the hard stuff and get back on the weed," said one.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ellen Degeneres tearful TV breakdown over a dog was actually triggered by problems between the talk show host and her girlfriend, actress Portia de Rossi,said Star. "Portia has been telling Ellen she's very unhappy at home," a source told the magazine. "When it comes down to it, she wants to be with someone younger and hotter," Degeneres' publicist called the story "fabricated and false."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Halle Berry apologized last week for making a Jewish joke on The Tonight Show The actress was looking at comically altered photos of herself, and told host Jan Leno that one showing her with a big nose made her look "like my Jewish cousin." When the audience responded with stunned silence, she said, "Oh, my God, have I just, like, ruined my whole career?" NBC deleted the word "Jewish" when it broadcast the taped show. After the show, Berry said she was sorry for making the joke, which she said originated with one of her Jewish assistants and "just came out of my month.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Gossip on this site?

NO WAY!!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Gossip on this site?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Gossip on this site?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ttt

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ttt

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Gossip

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Rosie O'Donnell lost a shot at her own MSNBC talk show because she started blabbing about it before negotiation were complete, angering network executives. "We were close to a deal, almost done," she wrote on her blog, "I let it slip in Miami, causing panic on the studio end, well, what can u do...poof my career as a pundit is over b4 it began." To justify O'Donnells's salary demands, MSNBC reportedly was asking her to do a daytime show as well as an evening one, but she didn't want to work that many hours.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Two weeks ago a Catholic priest was arrested for stalking late night talk show host Conan O'Brien. The Rev. David Ajemian tried to get into a taping of O'Bren's show, but was nabbed by security guards who had been warned to keep an eye out for him. Police say AJemian had been sending threatening letters to O'Brien, his parents, and NBC for more than a year. "Is this the way you treat your most dangerous fans?" he wrote after being turned away from a previous taping. "I want a public confession before I ever consider giving you absolution--or[I want] a spot on your couch." Ajemian was placed on leave by Boston Archdiocese and is now in a psychiatric hospital.

Return to “Games, Birthdays, Welcomes, Trivia & More”