What's in store for you today?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
Purple Hippo
Posts: 30089
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:05 am
Location: Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Contact:

What's in store for you today?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:18 am

I will go to work and follow that up with a trip to the gym. After coming home to clean up weather permitting I will head to Lakewood High School to catch the softball game and then the last part of the baseball game.



RiverRatRay
SEOP HOF
Posts: 13308
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:05 am

Post by RiverRatRay » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:24 am

I will start the day off by babysitting the granddaughter. I also have a few chores to do outside, weather permitting.

TigerTownTurkey
Purple Hippo
Posts: 101417
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:47 am

Post by TigerTownTurkey » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:33 am

1. Find a place for the OBDTF to have our first annual spring break lunch.

2. Get the porch chairs out of the shed and place them on the porch.

3. Take Mrs TTT to lunch, dang I hate she has to work today....

4. Later this afternoon after a nap, attend a staff meeting with the fellas and discuss the upcoming election.....
Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

whodeyAtown21
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 6469
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:28 pm

Post by whodeyAtown21 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:54 am

School.

After that...

Working out.

After that...

Fry the sponge mushrooms I found yesterday! :-D

Bigboy52
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:33 am

Post by Bigboy52 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:15 am

Work, play with the kid, clean out garage, weedeat, and go to Evening with the Arts out here at Northwest.
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

TigerTownTurkey
Purple Hippo
Posts: 101417
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:47 am

Post by TigerTownTurkey » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:18 am

Taking a scenic drive down the West Virginny turnpike to Beckley hauling the troops to the MEPS......(Military Entrance Processing Station)......
Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

User avatar
Super Mario
Varsity Backup
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Super Mario » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:19 am

RiverRatRay wrote:I will start the day off by babysitting the granddaughter. I also have a few chores to do outside, weather permitting.


Granddaughter??

Your That OLD???

User avatar
RiverRatZap
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 5499
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:48 pm

Post by RiverRatZap » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:20 am

1. Wake up

2. Chat on SEOPS

3. Get ready for work

4. Come home and fix dinner

5. Clean up kitchen

6. Cut grass

7. Wing it from there

RiverRatRay
SEOP HOF
Posts: 13308
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:05 am

Post by RiverRatRay » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:21 am

Super Mario wrote:
RiverRatRay wrote:I will start the day off by babysitting the granddaughter. I also have a few chores to do outside, weather permitting.


Granddaughter??

Your That OLD???


Older than dirt!

Focused
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:05 pm

Post by Focused » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:38 am

Cut grass....weed eat.....wash car.... clean patio.....plant a few things in garden..... run errands......I'm tired thinking about it :) ...work a nap in somewhere.....

User avatar
Super Mario
Varsity Backup
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Super Mario » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:41 am

I am just going to wing it today

bulldog21
JV Starter
Posts: 365
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:50 pm

Post by bulldog21 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:02 am

I might lift for awhile and then go to my eye appointment.

orange-n-brown 365
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 8647
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:38 am

Post by orange-n-brown 365 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:02 am

LAUNDRY LAUNDRY LAUNDRY AND MORE LAUNDRY!!! :cry:
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

quote

User avatar
Atownfan2005
Waterboy
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:58 pm

Post by Atownfan2005 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:08 am

Class and work..then sleep

bulldog21
JV Starter
Posts: 365
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:50 pm

Post by bulldog21 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:09 am

Gah, I need sleep.

cant stop this
Varsity Starter
Posts: 1234
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:20 pm

Post by cant stop this » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:18 am

Track practice.

User avatar
noreply66
Purple Hippo
Posts: 260680
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Post by noreply66 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:23 am

daughter will be taking me to Lancaster for appointment

RiverRatRay
SEOP HOF
Posts: 13308
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:05 am

Post by RiverRatRay » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:05 pm

Went to the Mall in Huntington.

BlindWhiteHat
All State
Posts: 3136
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by BlindWhiteHat » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:28 pm

Drive to work, answer cell phone call, get to work, answer cell phone call, do some work, answer cell phone call, work some more, answer cell phone call, make a cell phone call, go to lunch, answer cell phone call, back to work, answer cell phone call, ready to leave work, answer cell phone call, shower for class, return cell phone calls missed while in shower, drive to class, answer cell phone call, go to math class, return three missed cell phone calls during break in class, back to math class, answer cell phone call, drive home while answering cell phone calls, get home for dinner and plug in cell phone to save battery, ignore cell phone calls the rest of the evening to save minimal daytime minutes. :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOP HOF
Posts: 13308
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:05 am

Post by RiverRatRay » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:30 pm

BlindWhiteHat wrote:Drive to work, answer cell phone call, get to work, answer cell phone call, do some work, answer cell phone call, work some more, answer cell phone call, make a cell phone call, go to lunch, answer cell phone call, back to work, answer cell phone call, ready to leave work, answer cell phone call, shower for class, return cell phone calls missed while in shower, drive to class, answer cell phone call, go to math class, return three missed cell phone calls during break in class, back to math class, answer cell phone call, drive home while answering cell phone calls, get home for dinner and plug in cell phone to save battery, ignore cell phone calls the rest of the evening to save minimal daytime minutes. :lol:


You need a lawnmower so you can't hear the cell phone ring. :lol:

BlindWhiteHat
All State
Posts: 3136
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by BlindWhiteHat » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:33 pm

I have one that is plenty loud. My phone vibrates so I know when it rings. The vibration can be a pleasant surprise at times. :roll:

RiverRatRay
SEOP HOF
Posts: 13308
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:05 am

Post by RiverRatRay » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:41 pm

BlindWhiteHat wrote:I have one that is plenty loud. My phone vibrates so I know when it rings. The vibration can be a pleasant surprise at times. :roll:


I can understand the surprise. :lol:

Bigboy52
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:33 am

Post by Bigboy52 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:38 am

Work, home, golfing if it doesn't rain and if it does then I'll be cleaning out the garage (part III), play with the kid.
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

RiverRatRay
SEOP HOF
Posts: 13308
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:05 am

Post by RiverRatRay » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:42 am

I will go to the OBDTF lunch at the Ironton Giovannis with my granddaughter. ;-)

IronTigerMum
Varsity Bench
Posts: 695
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:26 pm

Post by IronTigerMum » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:46 am

Workout, come home and cook for the bagboy, eat with the Ole Timers (and young whipper snappers), clean van, work in garage part II (Bigboy, I'm gettin' ready for a rummage sale....sighhhhhh), hopefully, get taken out for dinner. If Mr. Mum doesn't read this someone PLEASE tell him at the lunch!! :lol:
Once a Tiger (or Tigerette), always a Tiger!

User avatar
noreply66
Purple Hippo
Posts: 260680
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Post by noreply66 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:08 am

cutting the grass today

Bigboy52
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:33 am

Post by Bigboy52 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:08 am

RiverRatRay wrote:I will go to the OBDTF lunch at the Ironton Giovannis with my granddaughter. ;-)


OH NO!!!!!! Don't start talking about Giovanni's too. Oh the madness. My stomach is about to jump out of my body and run. :lol:
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

RiverRatRay
SEOP HOF
Posts: 13308
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:05 am

Post by RiverRatRay » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:16 am

Bigboy52 wrote:
RiverRatRay wrote:I will go to the OBDTF lunch at the Ironton Giovannis with my granddaughter. ;-)


OH NO!!!!!! Don't start talking about Giovanni's too. Oh the madness. My stomach is about to jump out of my body and run. :lol:


You have eaten at this one also. I know I wittnessed the feast you had. :cry:

User avatar
RH@OU
Waterboy
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:34 pm

Post by RH@OU » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:29 am

Nice day consisting of 7 hours work, classes, and homework tonight. But, it's Friday!

Bigboy52
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:33 am

Post by Bigboy52 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

BigMcCauley55
1st Team All Conference
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:14 pm

Post by BigMcCauley55 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:29 am

probaly another detion and a a few good things ;-) ;-)

TigerTownTurkey
Purple Hippo
Posts: 101417
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:47 am

Post by TigerTownTurkey » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:33 am

IronTigerMum wrote: hopefully, get taken out for dinner. If Mr. Mum doesn't read this someone PLEASE tell him at the lunch!! :lol:


I got you covered on that chore Mum, if he doesnt take you out for dinner, me and Mrs TTT will...........seperate checks please..... :lol:

On topic, going to eat lunch with my buddies and then maybe head down the turnpike to Beckley.......
Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

BigMcCauley55
1st Team All Conference
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:14 pm

Post by BigMcCauley55 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:34 am

i think i will make fun of osu fans some more today

User avatar
fourseam00
Freshman Starter
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:38 pm

Post by fourseam00 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:57 am

go to watch southern play against nelsonville at the park

User avatar
Super Mario
Varsity Backup
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Super Mario » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:30 am

BigMcCauley55 wrote:i think i will make fun of osu fans some more today


And i will continue to make fun of Wolverine fans

Post Reply