Trespasser

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Trespasser

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

This guy had to ride between 2 clearly marked signs to get to this feeder. I am willing to pay $50 to anyone who can correctly identify this guy and give me an address or phone number. The pic is in Athens County.

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: Trespasser

Post by The Enforcer »

Is that the only pic You have of him ? If not PM Me the other pics and general area info and Ill see what I can find out

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I will identify him as a man who is riding a greenish/grey ATV and has a brown Carhart jacket and a red chainsaw.

That is a very clear ID on him. Do you need my mailing address for the $50 to be sent to?

Seriously, no trespassing signs are like locks......they keep honest people out.

I spent several hours this weekend at my hunting land running barbed wire because people thought my posts and cables meant "ride around the post and cables". Some people are NOT going to stay off your land until you catch them, call the law or the game warden. Its sad people are like that, but it is what it is.

Last year I had 6 pics of a couple teenage boys who were inspecting an area that I had a corn pile near. They didnt see my trail camera, but I got really close mug shots of them. I ran into them a couple days later on the same property. They informed me that their grandfather USED to own the land. I informed them that DIDNT give them the right to hunt on it!

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

Cap'n Scoop wrote:This guy had to ride between 2 clearly marked signs to get to this feeder. I am willing to pay $50 to anyone who can correctly identify this guy and give me an address or phone number. The pic is in Athens County.

WOW! the nerves of some people!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Is this even his feeder? If so, why did he put it to where he couldnt get to it from some other access? If somebody elses feeder was set up on my property without my permission.... then somebody just lost a feeder ;-)

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

I found a treestand on my property a few years ago. next day I caught the people in one of MY treestand on my land.

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Space Cowboy wrote:Is this even his feeder? If so, why did he put it to where he couldnt get to it from some other access? If somebody elses feeder was set up on my property without my permission.... then somebody just lost a feeder ;-)
It's my feeder.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

DUH

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

I have had three stands stolen from my property in the past so the last couple of years I used little 3X5 index cards and made signs and then laminated them and tacked them on every stand and feeder I had out.

The signs read:

WARNING:
YOU ARE TRESPASSING !!
If we see you touch this stand (or feeder)
We WILL shoot your asss
right where you stand.

So far no problems.... maybe coincidence. ??

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

KVDW wrote:I have had three stands stolen from my property in the past so the last couple of years I used little 3X5 index cards and made signs and then laminated them and tacked them on every stand and feeder I had out.

The signs read:

WARNING:
YOU ARE TRESPASSING !!
If we see you touch this stand (or feeder)
We WILL shoot your asss
right where you stand.

So far no problems.... maybe coincidence. ??
:mrgreen:

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”