10 and big 8 Point video clips

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

10 and big 8 Point video clips

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

After the 1st video plays, the screen will say play again or go to video. Click on go to video and above the video you will see previous or next, click on next until you get to the 8 point video (the last 2 clips).

The video was 10/23 at 8:23 am with my Moultrie M80 game camera.

(YOU CAN MAKE THE VIDEO FULL SCREEN BY PLACING YOUR MOUSE AT TH BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO AND CLICKING THE BOX ON THE RIGHT)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2217141156671

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: 10 and big 8 Point video clips

Post by Bleeding Red »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:After the 1st video plays, the screen will say play again or go to video. Click on go to video and above the video you will see previous or next, click on next until you get to the 8 point video (the last 2 clips).

The video was 10/23 at 8:23 am with my Moultrie M80 game camera.

(YOU CAN MAKE THE VIDEO FULL SCREEN BY PLACING YOUR MOUSE AT TH BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO AND CLICKING THE BOX ON THE RIGHT)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2217141156671
Thats a good 8pt. How do you like your M80?

I got three of them this year and really like mine. I dont think the battery life is quite as good as advertised, but they take great pics and are easy to conceal in the woods.

I spent the $29.99 each for the security housings and put tree stand cable locks on them just in case someone happens to be where they are not supposed to be.

I also noticed there are many good trees for a climber in your videos. Let me know the next time you sleep in and arent in the woods around 7:45am ;-)

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

^^^^^^LOL

My vacation starts Sunday so I'll be spending some time in that stand.

I have had several Moultrie cameras and I like this one better by leaps and bounds. I have an I60 that I don't like at all, don't get me wrong it takes great day time pictures but it makes a loud shutter sound when it takes a picture (I quit using it).

I have the M80 set up in 15 second video mode and the thing I really like is that it takes a picture first and then starts the video. I bought a lock box and a swivel bracket from chasing games web site and it works great.

Where did you get your lock box at?

I also added some more videos I thought were funny if you want to check them out.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:^^^^^^LOL

My vacation starts Sunday so I'll be spending some time in that stand.

I have had several Moultrie cameras and I like this one better by leaps and bounds. I have an I60 that I don't like at all, don't get me wrong it takes great day time pictures but it makes a loud shutter sound when it takes a picture (I quit using it).

I have the M80 set up in 15 second video mode and the thing I really like is that it takes a picture first and then starts the video. I bought a lock box and a swivel bracket from chasing games web site and it works great.

Where did you get your lock box at?

I also added some more videos I thought were funny if you want to check them out.

I bought my boxes from Cabelas. Somehow, I got free overnight shipping, as they never did charge me for it.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”