KC Raceway - Sat night 8/28 FREE admission

sprinter14
Varsity

KC Raceway - Sat night 8/28 FREE admission

Post by sprinter14 »

For those of you NOT going to a ballgame on Saturday night, KC Raceway is letting everyone in for FREE. The catch is its $10 per car to park..........so they call it "Carload Night" everyone you can cram in your car, truck, suv, or bus gets in for $10 parking.

This is one of the best deals in entertainment this weekend. If you come to KC, you will see where the name "sprinter14" comes from. I will be driving the blue and yellow #14 E A Home Supply sprint car.

Hoggy
SEOP

Re: KC Raceway - Sat night 8/28 FREE admission

Post by Hoggy »

How was the racing?

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Man, just seen this. I would of went if known and made this an announcement.

sprinter14
Varsity

Post by sprinter14 »

Nice crowd on hand and I was shocked that there were 36 sprints there. It was my first time with a wing back on the car in a while and I struggled early on. I had to start 16th in a 10 lap consolation event that was taking the top 6 finishers to the main. Passing 10 cars in 10 laps is tough, but I got 8 of them and missed making the main event by 2 spots.

This comin Saturday night, Sep 4th KC is supposed to be running the sprint cars without the wings on. Thats why I was there Saturday night, to get some practice in for this coming weeks show.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”