Lures - OUT OF SIGHT!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Lures - OUT OF SIGHT!

Post by kantuckyII »

I was at the Bass Pro-shops down around Pigeon Forge yesterday browsing and couldn't believe the price of a lot of crankbaits now. It's gone clear out of sight. I'm not talking these fancy pants swim baits but just crank baits period...many are over 9 and over 11 bucks. That's getting crazy
Last edited by kantuckyII on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Lures - OUT OF SIGHT!

Post by kantuckyII »

I did, however, buy me a new Skeet Reese crankbait rod that I think I'm going to love. It's a 7' med heavy fiberglass rod with a great butt on it. It was only $89 and while that still isn't cheap, from what I understand, he insisted who ever put his name on the rods he designed would keep the price down to make it more affordable. In a day when many rods are over 200, I appreciated being able to get one for that price that appears to be top notch gear

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

kantuckyII wrote:I did, however, buy me a new Skeet Reese crankbait rod that I think I'm going to love. It's a 7' med heavy fiberglass rod with a great butt on it.

here's one i picked up awhile back with a great butt on it....it was a 5' med. light with a soft tip. it was $200 exactly for just a one hour rental.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

:122246 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Boat was winterized this evening..sigh..time to put it up till spring I reckon.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

BigOrangeOne wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:I did, however, buy me a new Skeet Reese crankbait rod that I think I'm going to love. It's a 7' med heavy fiberglass rod with a great butt on it.

here's one i picked up awhile back with a great butt on it....it was a 5' med. light with a soft tip. it was $200 exactly for just a one hour rental.

You and I do agree on something after all.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

ǝlıɥʍ ɐ ɹoɟ ɹǝʇɥƃnɐp puɐɹƃ ɐ ʇuǝɹ oʇ ʇoƃ ooq 'ǝɔıu s,ʇɐɥʇ 'ɥɥʍʍʍɐ

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”