Grayson Lake - Lake Report

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Grayson Lake - Lake Report

Post by kantuckyII »

I can't hardly believe that the Corp didn't mess up on Grayson and Yatesville. I know Yatesville is about 4' above summer pool but Grayson was so high yesterday when we went to look at it that you can't even drive the road down to the Marina as it's closed for high water. While they're dropping Grayson quickly now, it was still close to 13' above summer pool this morning!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Grayson Lake - Lake Report

Post by kantuckyII »

4.26 today: Windy...isolated thunderstorms this morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon hours with strong thunderstorms likely. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High around 80F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

4.26 tonight: Thunderstorms...some strong, especially early. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. Low 62F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

4.27: Windy with thunderstorms, possibly strong in the afternoon. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High near 80F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Grayson is 9.5' above summer pool. Yatesville is almost 2' but heavy rains the next 36 hours...I can't hardly stand it! ha! why, did I have my surgery when I did? the only 2 week period there was I think :lol: Thinking about buying Ohio license too but darned...a trip to Tycoon would cost about 35 in gasoline I would imagine

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Wow! I'm seeing Paint Creek is 41' above summer pool! is that really right?! that's crazy there now

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Last year about this time Ozz and I went there and we couldn't even get in. The water was about 20' out from where the ramp ended and there was nothing but mud and trash there. :mad:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

That thing is holding back some serious water. Thing is though, we get what Biggdowgg told me we're going to get, it's not going to get it done

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

its ben pouring the rain for almost an hour straight here now..... :122246

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

raining real hard right now

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”