kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Bass Boat Tours

Post by kantuckyII »

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: Bass Boat Tours

Post by BigBlueNation »

Wander how much of that stuff they paid for their self. I would say very little if any.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Probably very little! That thread I started about the lithium batteries? You see where Martin said he was going to be installing a 36 volt one in his boat? Now, unless there's some kind of super precious metal in them, I'd say most will be using them one day but not anytime soon! :122246 However, I seriously doubt he's paying for it. I've heard that bait dealers will toss them a few dozen new crank baits at a time and act like it's nothing. I'd love it! LOL

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

That would be nice. I have heard numerous people over the years say that those guys got it made. With the countless hours they spend on the road and on the water I would say its alot harder life than people thinks especially if you had a family. I seen somewhere that them guys travel about 40 to 50 thousand miles a year and spend about 300 days on the water. That would be rough.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I honestly do believe they have a tough life if they keep it up for long. The pressure would be brutal. Don't produce? lose your sponsors! How many lures now have have KVD's pic instead of Ricky Clunn today?

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”