Kevin Windham Retires From Racing

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: Kevin Windham Retires From Racing

Post by The Enforcer »

C-Bolt wrote:Wasn't there a rider who died riding that track in recent years? Could have sworn I read that somewhere
Yes a young Boy age 12 or 13 died over there in 2010 after wrecking his Quad

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

what happened to all the good motorcycle stuff that went on in southern ohio? Fast Traxx used to be better and Vinton County used to have AMA National Enduros with riders like Terry Cunningham, Dick Burleson, Randy Hawkins and all the other big name riders in enduro. Now all we have are trail rides and some of the fairs dont even have motocross anymore.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Fast Traxx is no longer AMA, They do their own series now. They still have good races though, Theres also a few other tracks around that do advertise alot

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

What's the track called in Millfield that has the John Penton GNCC is it Sunday creek? I've always wanted to check it out I've always been a bigger fan of GNCC and enduro used to love watching the ADR and ERA enduros in VC. Too bad there not national ones like they used to be.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

UK#1 wrote:What's the track called in Millfield that has the John Penton GNCC is it Sunday creek? I've always wanted to check it out I've always been a bigger fan of GNCC and enduro used to love watching the ADR and ERA enduros in VC. Too bad there not national ones like they used to be.
Its call Sunday Creek raceway, And I highly recommend checking out the John Penton GNCC, It is an Awesome race , And they do a great job at Sunday Creek

The Race is being held June 1st and 2nd this year

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

Just looked online adr is have an ISDE (International Six Day Enduro) qualifier in Wellston Ohio next weekend wonder if they will have any big name riders show up

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”