WHAT IS YOUR GO TO FISHING LURE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WHAT IS YOUR GO TO FISHING LURE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I gotta buddy that's a professional walleye angler. he's from sauk center Minnesota. he is retired now from the competitive tournaments, but he guides every day on devils lake north Dakota. and guides ice fishing when they get ice there. he's been begging me to come up and visit for a week, and treat me to walleye heaven. but I still have a 9 year ole English mastiff that I have to take care of. he said don't bring anything but clothes I have everything. he and I are the same size. and his sponsors used to be mercury and ranger. and he switched to evinrude and warrior boats 2 years ago and sent me 3 boxes of mercury and ranger jackets n hats and fishing jerseys. he's awesome. when my mastiff kimbo passes away. I'm loadin up mrs. bait and catching a greydog there to Minnesota fer a vacation.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that one looks familiar.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

I creek fish alot and I goto a green pumpkinseed tube! Catches just about everything!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man I ain't fished a tube bait in maybe 20 years.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

night crawlers and chicken liver.......something of a fish species will bite it at some point :D

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh I love to baitfish to county. put on some live bait, and drink some luzianne sweet tea.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”