SEOPS

Re: LETS SEE SOME FISHING PHOTOS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i'll look for some older ones. most of my bigger catches were in my youth , and we didn't have camera's. heck out parents didn't even have them. my personal best is a 47 pound flathead on a live shiner. in 1976 when I was 16 at the greenup dam. and a lot of catches I was fishing alone and just released them. I wish I had all that on camera, I have some older stuff i'll look through. I've hardly fished at all the last 3 years with the lake being down. I've been concentrating on getting projects done as my mobility gets worse n worse, while I can.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

remember I was born in 1960. and I fished a ton up until I was 16,in 1976 then i then started working. but i'll scounge around n find some.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:44 am i'll look for some older ones. most of my bigger catches were in my youth , and we didn't have camera's. heck out parents didn't even have them. my personal best is a 47 pound flathead on a live shiner. in 1976 when I was 16 at the greenup dam. and a lot of catches I was fishing alone and just released them. I wish I had all that on camera, I have some older stuff i'll look through. I've hardly fished at all the last 3 years with the lake being down. I've been concentrating on getting projects done as my mobility gets worse n worse, while I can.
Thats a dang nice fish my friend. I got a lil friend she weighs 95 lbs and she wrestled in a 49 lb flatty this year. I will not post the photo on here cause it's not me but your more then welcome to look at the facebook its on there

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:44 am i'll look for some older ones. most of my bigger catches were in my youth , and we didn't have camera's. heck out parents didn't even have them. my personal best is a 47 pound flathead on a live shiner. in 1976 when I was 16 at the greenup dam. and a lot of catches I was fishing alone and just released them. I wish I had all that on camera, I have some older stuff i'll look through. I've hardly fished at all the last 3 years with the lake being down. I've been concentrating on getting projects done as my mobility gets worse n worse, while I can.
Thats a dang nice fish my friend. I got a lil friend she weighs 95 lbs and she wrestled in a 49 lb flatty this year. I will not post the photo on here cause it's not me but your more then welcome to look at the facebook its on there
that's so strange you mentioned that. a buddy of mine from west Portsmouth steve O'Rourke keeps a camper here year round about 75 yards down from my house. him and his wife/girlfriend not sure fish for catfish here all the time with live goldfish. and his wife.gf is about the same size , maybe right at 100/110 and she hauled in a 44 pound flathead off their dock a couple of years ago. it was half as tall as her when they held it up.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:19 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 pm
that's so strange you mentioned that. a buddy of mine from west Portsmouth steve O'Rourke keeps a camper here year round about 75 yards down from my house. him and his wife/girlfriend not sure fish for catfish here all the time with live goldfish. and his wife.gf is about the same size , maybe right at 100/110 and she hauled in a 44 pound flathead off their dock a couple of years ago. it was half as tall as her when they held it up.
I think the fishys look out the water and believe shes small we can pull her in

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well they were wrong.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:51 pm well they were wrong.
true

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”