My Wifes 2nd Buck in 3 years of Hunting - 8 Point

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

My Wifes 2nd Buck in 3 years of Hunting - 8 Point

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

My Wife and I were on stand by 1 pm on the 13th of December. We've had pictures of some nice Bucks. The first Deer to come by the stand was a Doe with her Fawn, about 20 minutes later a small 10 point came by, she decided to pass on him in hopes of one of the bigger Bucks to come by. We set there and watched a few Does filter by and then, here comes a nice 8 Point that we had on camera. He closed to about 20 yards and She made the shot. We wasn't sure of the shot, looked a little back. We decided to back out and look for him in the morning. Backing out proved to be the right thing to do, we found him the next morning about 200 yards from where she shot him. So proud of her, blessed she decided to take up Deer Hunting three years ago after being married for 34 years, she absolutely loves it.
IMG_3759.PNG
IMG_3748.PNG
IMG_3712.JPG

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: My Wifes 2nd Buck in 3 years of Hunting - 8 Point

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:59 pm My Wife and I were on stand by 1 pm on the 13th of December. We've had pictures of some nice Bucks. The first Deer to come by the stand was a Doe with her Fawn, about 20 minutes later a small 10 point came by, she decided to pass on him in hopes of one of the bigger Bucks to come by. We set there and watched a few Does filter by and then, here comes a nice 8 Point that we had on camera. He closed to about 20 yards and She made the shot. We wasn't sure of the shot, looked a little back. We decided to back out and look for him in the morning. Backing out proved to be the right thing to do, we found him the next morning about 200 yards from where she shot him. So proud of her, blessed she decided to take up Deer Hunting three years ago after being married for 34 years, she absolutely loves it.

IMG_3759.PNG
IMG_3748.PNG
IMG_3712.JPG
you're gonna need a bigger house for all those mounts my friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:27 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:59 pm My Wife and I were on stand by 1 pm on the 13th of December. We've had pictures of some nice Bucks. The first Deer to come by the stand was a Doe with her Fawn, about 20 minutes later a small 10 point came by, she decided to pass on him in hopes of one of the bigger Bucks to come by. We set there and watched a few Does filter by and then, here comes a nice 8 Point that we had on camera. He closed to about 20 yards and She made the shot. We wasn't sure of the shot, looked a little back. We decided to back out and look for him in the morning. Backing out proved to be the right thing to do, we found him the next morning about 200 yards from where she shot him. So proud of her, blessed she decided to take up Deer Hunting three years ago after being married for 34 years, she absolutely loves it.

IMG_3759.PNG
IMG_3748.PNG
IMG_3712.JPG
you're gonna need a bigger house for all those mounts my friend.
I know lol, she's turning into quite the Deer hunter.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GONNA NEED MORE FREEZERS TOO.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

Dang

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Taxidermist said this Buck had to be somewhere between 8 and 10 years old, didn't have hardly any teeth left.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”