OMG Real Colorguard exists here?!

General Chat
Blackwatchcgalum
Waterboy

OMG Real Colorguard exists here?!

Post by Blackwatchcgalum »

I am in schock and in awe of what i have seen in the past two years out of south point HS Colorguard, it really shocked me after years of barren nasty 80's flair, we have finally started to move on to the next phase in marching colorguard........ I am an alumni of the Blackwatch Colorguard from Mt Laurel NJ (1997-2006) , and honestly, when i took a professors job at Marshall, and i saw that first competition i was sick...... but the next year came and i saw south point's colorguard and was taken aback. So thank you to the staff of the WHOLE marching program at south point, you have really taken that program to places previously unimaginable :-)

buckfan84
All Conference

Re: OMG Real Colorguard exists here?!

Post by buckfan84 »

SP's Color Guard is OUTSTANDING as is Athens, Meigs, Green HS, Warren Local, Vinton County to name a few. Good Luck to all bands this year and to the interpreters of the music...... Auxilary!!!

Greengirl11
Waterboy

Post by Greengirl11 »

If you think South Point is good...I think you would also enjoy watching Green's colorguard. Only lost one girl and gained a very naturally talented girl. We are doing very well already and will be bringing home more and bigger trophies this year....we are all very excited! lol I am anxious to see South Point because they have been very good the past few years...but best of luck to both guards.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

I have heard that Green is coming to Nelsonville for the Buckeye Classic. Hope this is true!!!

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Green's band and color guard looked very good at the football game Friday night and at the River Day parade in Portsmouth Saturday.... There are a lot of good bands in the area. South Point is really moving forward..

GuardFun
Waterboy

Post by GuardFun »

South Point's guard is outstanding. Joshua is taking them places I don't think anyone ever expected them to go! I'm so excited for their oncoming year's. Green's guard is okay, they always give a great performance with what their given, but South Point's guard gives more interesting, and tantalizing work. It really keep's you on your toe's! I'm so excited to see what both guard's have to offer next season. Oh and I absolutly adored, Green's show for the 2010 season. Everything came together nicely! :122245

Return to “The Off season”