Guard Juice

General Chat
GuardDivah
Waterboy

Guard Juice

Post by GuardDivah »

[b]South Point: Lookout[b]

I got wind today from a friend of a friend, that the staff of South Point's Colorguard are ready to make their departure, its already traveling across the lines that they have an interview with a school far away from here. and it all comes down to: Respect, Dedication, and Pay. If this area would get that through their head they could have successful artistically driven programs. For the sake of this area, and artistic interest, i hope they stay, but i don't blame them at all, until we take care of our staff, we won't have any that are worth having. I have marched in DCI, and WGI, of course this was many moons ago, and i thought that we were coming into a new era of expression in this area, but once again, I do believe we're heading for the pits again. :122247

GuardFun
Waterboy

Re: Guard Juice

Post by GuardFun »

Although I don't think Joshua has planned to leave until atleast after the 2011 season. We all understand that it's coming, and I will be sad to him him leave the imediate area, but I guess we can always just forward to another great season with him!

Return to “The Off season”