2012 Minford High School Marching Falcons

General Chat
mglight88
SE

2012 Minford High School Marching Falcons

Post by mglight88 »

The Marching Falcons opened their competition schedule up a little earlier than in the past, but I am so proud of them. With 17 newbies on the field, Minford went to the Valley comp yesterday and came away with 3rd place band and won best marching overall out of the 11 bands performing.
Great job Falcons and keep up the hard work. Clean some areas up and we could very well see a return to state this season.
Hats off to Wellston for winning Grand Champion and Coal Grove for getting 2nd.

gomerpyle
Waterboy

Re: 2012 Minford High School Marching Falcons

Post by gomerpyle »

Agree completely, was impressed with Minford and Wellston yesterday.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

I didn't get to see Minford perform but with the way awards went it looks like they have changed completely over the last few years. Hope to get to actually see them perform at one of the competitions, I know one of the children in the band, but I have my band dad duties with the Hornet Band of Pride.

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

We will be at Grove City this evening, but I believe we will be performing at the Coal Grove Invitational in a couple of weeks.

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

The Marching Falcons came away with 2nd place band on a chilly night in Grove City. Our scores improved from our first comp and we are only 13.5 points away from a superior rating and a state marching band berth.
Continue the hard work band, your sounding really great!

Return to “The Off season”