Competitions

General Chat
itownpaw
All Conference

Competitions

Post by itownpaw »

What competitions are your schools going to attend this year? Ironton Middle is going to COA Feb. 27-28. Then they will compete again March 1st at the Big Sandy Arena. Their last competition is at the Arnold Classic March 6-8. Good luck girls and bring home the trophies......

U know?
Riding the Bench

Re: Competitions

Post by U know? »

Tumble World's second competition is held on February 14th and 15th at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

Best of luck to Tumble World. I pray for safety and bring home the win.....

BUCK I
Freshman Team

Post by BUCK I »

I would love to see the COA again.... Goodluck to the girls and their GREAT coach!

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

Thanks Buck I :)

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Goodluck to Tumbleworld..........We Are...We Are...We Are The DREAMS!

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

Good luck girls and boys. Cheer your heart out and leave it all on the mat!!!

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

Well I heard that 8 out of the 9 teams at Tumble World won first place and the other received 2nd place. Also, two of their teams(Dynasty-Senior Level 5 and Achievers- Tiny Level 1) received High Point.

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

Tumble World had a great performance last weekend. I am sure there is more where that came from. Good luck in Huntington.

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Congratulations to Jasmine Waugh on her first Tumbleworld Title, just wish I could get Maggie back down there with you!

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Congrats to the Ironton Middle School cheerleaders and their coach on placing 2nd today. Way to go girls!

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

What competition were they at?

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

We went to COA on Saturday and then back to Huntington today.

Congrats Ironton on the 1st place win. I thought all the teams were great this year.

sballfan2010
Freshman Team

Post by sballfan2010 »

Congrats to Tumble World you put on a great show. Jill sure knows how to get the best out of all the girls she works with.

A special Congrats to the IMS cheerleaders, you rock and we couldn't be prouder of all of the girls. Can't wait to see what you do at Arnold on Saturday.

Thanks to Karen and Jill for all their hard work and long hours with the IMS girls, it sure paid off.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Congrats to Ironton Middle School cheerleaders on placing 1st at the Arnold today! Way to go girls and your coach Mrs. Arthur.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Great job girls!!
Better get these in now,from what I hear the High school doesnt do these kinds of things any more.
Anyone know why?

sballfan2010
Freshman Team

Post by sballfan2010 »

:-D Congrats again to the IMS cheerleaders on another 1st place win at Arnold. You've come a long way this year as a team and as performers, you should all be proud.

To the 8th grade girls, thanks for being so helpful to your 7th grade cheer-sisters. Hope to see you all cheering for Varsity next year.

To the 7th grade girls, remember how well you were treated by your 8th grade cheer-sisters. Be the great leaders they were and treat your new little cheer-sisters as well as you were treated.

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Are you talking about the High School not doing competitions anymore or what?

Congratulations to Tumbleworld on another great weekend of competitions. I only got to see the Sunday performances....Everyone looked good.

Dynasty, I know you got 2nd, you still did very well. You just need to clean the routine up and make sure you land all your tumbling. I believe to be on this team you have to have a standing tuck and a full twist. You should never have deductions on your tumbling. I see a couple standing tucks fall and some did not so their standing 2 and a full. You just need to get the kinks worked out before Detroit then you'll do fine.

Return to “The Off season”