sghs cheerleaders

General Chat
u.will.remember.sg
Waterboy

sghs cheerleaders

Post by u.will.remember.sg »

I heard the south gallia cheerleaders were very good this year and even though they are small in number the would make up for it in talent. Good luck to their two seniors jasmine and lindesy.Has anyone heard anything else??

U know?
Riding the Bench

Re: sghs cheerleaders

Post by U know? »

SG cheerleaders aren't what they normally are!

u.will.remember.sg
Waterboy

U know? wrote:SG cheerleaders aren't what they normally are!

Probaly not,but still give them a brake they have alot of young cheerleaders but the jrs. and up are very good!!! They have jasmine(She can tumble every well) Can anyone else tumble??

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

No, they aren't like they normally are - but they have lost alot of very good cheerleaders and tumblers over the past few years. They are starting over with their talent like all sports do. Next year and the years following will only improve them.
As far as tumbling goes, Jasmine is excellent. Other than that Andrea is second best. Everyone else is learning to do backhand springs and will improve as the season continues.

u.will.remember.sg
Waterboy

Yes, very true. Jaz is an excellent tumbler!! Andrea is a good tumbler 2~ They are starting the season off slow but will improve as it goes like you said. Hopefully other people will get their back hand-spring. Are they going to any comp. this year?

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

goodlooking?

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

baldeagle wrote:

goodlooking?

Experienced tumblers.

dell
Waterboy

Post by dell »

u.will.remember.sg wrote:

Probaly not,but still give them a brake they have alot of young cheerleaders but the jrs. and up are very good!!! They have jasmine(She can tumble every well) Can anyone else tumble??

They r doing there best...And i will give them that but they will never be what they was... They lost one of th best cheerleader that sghs ever had and maybe ever will... And that is sad

dell
Waterboy

Post by dell »

u.will.remember.sg wrote:Yes, very true. Jaz is an excellent tumbler!! Andrea is a good tumbler 2~ They are starting the season off slow but will improve as it goes like you said. Hopefully other people will get their back hand-spring. Are they going to any comp. this year?

i agree that jaz is a great tumbler, but i think that andrea needs to step it up

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

dell wrote: They lost one of th best cheerleader that sghs ever had and maybe ever will... And that is sad

Who are you referring to? I know plenty of good cheerleaders from South Gallia and I can't even begin to think of who was the best.

u.will.remember.sg
Waterboy

I saw the South Gallia Cheerleaders doing their dance on the football field yesterday. They are really good! Is it for a comp. or something?? I saw jaz pull a full. "Congrats Jasmine" it was a BEAUITFUL!!!!!!! And Good-Job Andrea that tuck was awesome. You dont need a spot you have that by yourself. Your pretty much doing a layout. But still very pretty! But i didnt really like the formation. But why is Amber and Andrea in the back??In my opinion i think they should be up front with jaz. Jaz has awesome motions and they have cheered together before and i think it would look really good.Brittany Savitz has some good jumps 2.Also very good motions Sarah,Heather. Just watch the placement on the high V's other than that WONDERFUL dance. It was really full on energy!!!! :122245 Anyways, What's the dance for?

P.S. Keep up the good work girls!! You looked "AWESOME"!!

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

What will the ladies do for a pregame meal if South Gallia puts down artificial turf?

Rebel Chick
Waterboy

Post by Rebel Chick »

And just what do you mean by that ... Baldeagle?

Return to “The Off season”