Ironton Middle School Tryouts

General Chat
buckeyesbbfan
Waterboy

Ironton Middle School Tryouts

Post by buckeyesbbfan »

Hi!! I was just wondering when the middle school tryouts will be... Thanks!!

itownpaw1
Waterboy

Re: Ironton Middle School Tryouts

Post by itownpaw1 »

They will hopefully start practices May 10th from 2:30 - 4. The office has the sign up sheet along with a calendar of practice times and the practice waiver. You can pm me or call the school if you have any more questions.

The actual tryout is going to be Thursday, May 20th.

sports momma
Waterboy

Post by sports momma »

Just a suggestion, it should only be the judges allowed in the tryout room with the girls. (Not previous cheerleaders.)

sballfan2010
Freshman Team

Post by sballfan2010 »

sports momma wrote:Just a suggestion, it should only be the judges allowed in the tryout room with the girls. (Not previous cheerleaders.)
Why? What does it hurt to have previous cheerleaders in the gym during tryouts. They're a big help. They keep the girls calm before they go on, and in my opinion it helps the girls to see a friendly face in the room when they try out. If the girls get nervous having other cheerleaders in the gym what are they gonna do when they get in front of a crowd or in front of their school. There are some schools that use tryouts as a fundraiser, you can pay to watch tryouts and the money goes to the squad. This is a great idea, it shows who will shine in front of a crowd.

Again just my opinion.

Return to “The Off season”