Cheerleaders this season

General Chat
bettis
Varsity

Cheerleaders this season

Post by bettis »

I am not sure why cheerleading coaches are not keeping up with the times. The last 2 games we have had the cheerleaders have been horrible....still doing cheers from the 70's. Why are they not going to camp and learning new things. Our cheerleaders are not the best by any means, but they have no guidance. I think they should be practicing everyday unless they have a game.....if the coach is not going to practice the girls and take pride why take the contract. I guess just for the money. It makes me so mad, when the girls want to practice and the coach doesn't.

I wanted my daughter to be able to cheer and play another sport, but they say no because of practice. Not sure why the cheer coach would care she doesn't practice.

So sorry to rant but I come from having hard cheerleading coaches and wanting to be the best cheerleaders we could be. I just wish they would let someone else take it over next year that wants to put in the time and dedication it takes to be a great coach and to make great cheerleaders!

Return to “The Off season”