Prayers for Rock Hill School District.

General Chat
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Prayers for Rock Hill School District.

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Prayers from this wheelersburg pirates fan. I've lost a few friends to car wrecks so i know what his friends are goin through

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

My iphone won't let me copy a link but here is the article from channel 3.

Kitts Hill Teen Killed in Crash

SOUTH POINT, Ohio -- A teenager was killed in an accident outside Ironton Thursday morning.

The Ohio Highway Patrol says Adam Kuehne, 18, of Kitts Hill died in the crash.

The two car crash happened about four miles out State Route 141 around 7 a.m.

Troopers say Kuehne lost control of his car in a curve and ended up hitting an oncoming vehicle head-on. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Kuehne was a senior at Rock Hill High School.

Officials at the school say Kuehne was an excellent student and had many friends in the school. They tell WSAZ.com representatives from the community were brought in today to sit down with the students. They say the students are handling the loss as very mature young people.

Family members say the driver of the other car and her 7-year-old daughter had very minor injuries. Both were hearing seat belts.

Jughe@d
Riding the Bench

Post by Jughe@d »

skidaddy wrote:Prayers from Vinton County. We just went through this last week with two young men killed in an accident. Keep close to your kids, they might not act like they need you at times, but in times like this they do!!
This has just been a month of absolute hell for those who are still in high school.

3 more were lost in the Paint Valley school district just yesterday afternoon. I didn't know where I should post this, but I figured here would be alright.

http://www.wkkj.com/cc-common/news/sect ... le=8196092

What an absolute terrible tragedy for anyone to lose a child, let alone two.

Prayers to everyone that has been affected in the past month or so.

Panther alum
Waterboy

Post by Panther alum »

prayers from Portsmouth for all families involved...can't imagine what they are going through

catinthefurnace
Waterboy

Post by catinthefurnace »

prayers from Green.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Thoughts and prayers.

Janie
Waterboy

Post by Janie »

Boo-Duh wrote:A Senior boy was killed in a car accident this morning. Prayers for the family and all involved.
My sister has actually had 2 of her sons pass so I have some understanding of what this family is going through. It has been very very tough on her over the years. A parent should never lose a child. I hope this family can find good support and lean on others who share similar pain.-vbs

Return to “The Off season”