RIP....Jesco White

General Chat
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: RIP....Jesco White

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Such a tragic loss, thoughts and Prayers go out to Josh's family and friends.

fbbacker
Riding the Bench

Post by fbbacker »

So sad to hear this. It is awful to think that his family and everyone who loved him will deal with this loss at this time of year. Let us just uplift his family in prayer.

I did not know the man but enjoyed reading many of his posts. Never a bad word said from what I can recall.

Prayers from the Burg community.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Since there is no paper tomorrow, will someone post the visitation and funeral arrangements? I am sure many would like to pay their respects.

olegoat50
Freshman Team

Post by olegoat50 »

RIP Jesco

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

alabama mike wrote:Since there is no paper tomorrow, will someone post the visitation and funeral arrangements? I am sure many would like to pay their respects.
The pdt web site says arrangements are pending at Mckinley funeral home in Lucasville.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

As posted on another site:

December 26, Thursday 5-9pm-visitation @ McKinley Funeral Home, Lucasville; December 27, Friday 11-12 noon visitation, 12 noon funeral @ Scioto Baptist on Cockrell's Run Rd in Lucasville. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is set up at 5/3 locations,Timothy Johnson Benefit for Josh Abrams.

Once an Oak
Waterboy

Post by Once an Oak »

I have enjoyed Jesco's comments and his insight into the SOC over the years. I wish the best for his family and have them in my prayers.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

RIP. There is never a good time to lose someone so young but this tragedy is compounded by the poor timing of the holiday season and his family and friends will never look at this time of year the same ever again. My thoughs are with his family and loved ones in this trying time.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

I want to thank you all that have posted and especially those that have sent me private messages expressing your sympathy and things for the loss of Josh. The last few days have been tough on myself and our group of friends, but it doesn't compare to what the family is going through. Reading the moment of silence on Friday was very hard for me, but seeing the support from our community is a very special thing.

On Friday, a memorial site was created on gofundme.com. The goal was to raise $6,750. In a little over 2 days, there has been $6,500 raised. In all of this, seeing the outpouring of support has put a smile on my face.

For those asking, the visitation will be from 5-9 on Thursday and 11-12 on Friday at McKinley in Lucasville with the funeral immediately following at Scioto Baptist Church on Cockrells Run in Lucasville.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

Thoughts and prayers for Josh's family and the entire Valley community.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Sorry to hear the sad news, Prayers for his family and friends.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I just heard about this late last night and was having some computer issues. I knew josh, from originally knowing pmow , and some of the valley crew. then I met the valley crew at a get together at pmow's that was for seopers. it turned into a cornhole extravaganza. I went to several Lucasville playoff games, as ironton's were usually on different nights.me n jesco had a lot of pm conversations on here. I think the world of him and his indian friends. and this is truly sad news to hear. back when I joined seops in 2005, he was a moderator. and what a tough time to lose somebody so special, my prayers to his family, and his children and the Lucasville community. many condolenses and prayers from the baitcave. YTB.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

May God be in the hearts of his family and keep them comforted this Holiday Season. God Bless.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Was sad to hear this news, especially right before the holidays.

May God bless his family and he rest in peace.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world. But here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they are up against." — Fast Five :!:

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

May God bless him and his family.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

We laid Josh to rest today, and thankfully it was a beautiful day. As Crabs bro said, I also want to thank all of you for the thoughts, prayers, PM's and etc. Also a big thank you to everyone who has donated, the family had been overwhelmed with the amount of support, and they truly appreciate everything.

God Bless you all.

Coop

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Sorry it took me so long to get to this, as I don't read every thread every day on this site, but I'm greatly saddened. I met Jesco at a sports event when we were introduced by a mutual friend, and I always enjoyed his posts here. While nothing I or anyone else can say now will ease the pain his family and close friends are feeling, let me add the prayers & condolences of my family and myself to the huge list already posted.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... coop , crab's brother , others ... please keep us informed as to other benefits/activities that may be planned for supporting Jesco's family as time goes by ... thank you crab's brother, Coach Crabtree, others from the Valley coaching staff who introduced themselves at Chesapeake this past weekend ... great to put a face with the names on here ... please know that I will assist in any way I can to help the Lucasville community, Jesco's family as time passes ...

pfloyd

bookem13
JV Team

Post by bookem13 »

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while...so sorry to hear about Josh. I met him through some youth basketball tournaments when my son was younger...good guy. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and the Lucasville community.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Josh was a good man and dad. He was liked by everyone that knew him. He will be missed

Return to “The Off season”