RIP....Jesco White

General Chat
The Oaf
SEO

Re: RIP....Jesco White

Post by The Oaf »

Redcard wrote:RIP buddy

Fund established for Josh's family. Please use link.
http://www.gofundme.com/5ut5d4
Thanks Redcard

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Mrs. Focused and I were shocked and stunned when we heard this.. Must say that some tears flowed.. Our prayers go out to family, friends, and all affected by this tragic loss...

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

RIP

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Goodbye my brother!! Known you since you was born and know matter how long it was since we talked, it was like it was yesterday with no time missing. You will be missed by many RIP....Josh Abrams 12-20-13

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Sad news but even more sad during this time of year. Did not know him outside of forum but my prayers to his son and family. Also prayers to the Valley community. Sports seem so distant when it comes to life.

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

RIP Jesco White. I enjoyed getting to know Josh through this site and always enjoyed reading his posts.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

I heard the news on WNXT radio this morning but they did not release the name at the time. I found out who it was mid-morning at school. This is indeed a sad day for many but none more so than his family, please keep them in your prayers. The great thing about our communities is that we may argue, debate and just flat out disagree on athletics but when a tragedy strikes, WE STAND UNITED! Jesco, you will be missed. Isaiah 41:10.

To my fellow Valley posters and dear friends of Jesco, you are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I am very distraught over this, Jesco and I had a long mutual admiration thing going on for years. Wow, this really hurts. I think of the song "Hurt" by 9 inch nails (redone by Johnny Cash, one of his last recordings, and one of his best), and this lyric comes to mind: " I hurt myself today,To see if I still feel, I focus on the pain, The only thing that's real". Life hurt us today, we didn't hurt ourselves, but we all feel, and we focus on the pain, because it is real.....

I pray for Josh's family and all of his close friends. I know that he was loved by so many, and the void in their hearts tonight has to be unbearable.

I had the privilege of having him touch my life in a positive way with his words of wisdom well beyond his years, as well as his positive outlook on life.

Josh is leaving this world with an indelible mark on many, in a short time. God bless and rest in peace. I was blessed to know him for a short time, and for that, I'm forever grateful.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Rip prayers from the buckeyes..

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

REST IN PEACE JOSH!!! PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY FROM THE OLDTROJAN FAMILY!!!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Got the pleasure to know jesco through this site and jj since 2005...he always seemed to be a voice of reason when arguments got too heated (whether through private message or his posts). This should not happen to his family (especially his kids) ever, let alone at Christmas. Having a "refreshment" in jesco's honor tonight...he's no doubt looking down on his family, friends, and Valley athletics from above. Hang in there Valley faithful. This site has lost someone that can never be replaced.*

Chesapeake
JV Team

Post by Chesapeake »

Long live Jesco White and the pontoon boat! RIP.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Very sad news.......may God comfort his family.

I had just seen him coaching the Valley 8th grade team the night before at Portsmouth High School.

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

Prayers for his family from Arizona.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

I was so sorry to hear of Josh's death. I had known him since we were both posters on JJHuddle. I even remember him before he changed his name to Jesco White. May he rest in the arms of the Lord.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Such a tragic loss, thoughts and Prayers go out to Josh's family and friends.

fbbacker
Riding the Bench

Post by fbbacker »

So sad to hear this. It is awful to think that his family and everyone who loved him will deal with this loss at this time of year. Let us just uplift his family in prayer.

I did not know the man but enjoyed reading many of his posts. Never a bad word said from what I can recall.

Prayers from the Burg community.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Since there is no paper tomorrow, will someone post the visitation and funeral arrangements? I am sure many would like to pay their respects.

olegoat50
Freshman Team

Post by olegoat50 »

RIP Jesco

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

alabama mike wrote:Since there is no paper tomorrow, will someone post the visitation and funeral arrangements? I am sure many would like to pay their respects.
The pdt web site says arrangements are pending at Mckinley funeral home in Lucasville.

Return to “The Off season”