RIP....Jesco White

General Chat
ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: RIP....Jesco White

Post by ManitouDan »

very shocked . Didnt know him but enjoyed his post , had no idea that Jesco was Mr Abrams . My daughter just finished her EMT course last week with him at SSU. And had no clue his ex wife works at the other end of my building. very sad stuff.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I am totally speechless ... I just got home from work, opened seops to see/read the "RIP ...Jesco White" thread topic line ... I had a physical reaction to reading Crab's Brother's first post - my heart aches at this sad news ... such a young person! mid 30's ... I just posted a long response to one of Josh's questions as to how I ranked the teams ... I know Josh helped with the Lucasville Valley boys program - junior high basketball I believe ... when he posted to me either in the open forum or in a PM - I could tell he had such a passion for the game of basketball and the kids he was working with or the kids he had worked with in the past who were further up the LV program line ... I feel for his family, friends, for all of the Lucasville school community, for many of you who have posted here who knew Josh and called him friend ... I apologize for rambling,random thoughts - my condolences to the Abrams family, all of you from the Scioto County area who were touched by Josh's work ... I am sorry to hear of this tragic loss ... I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers <heavy heart, deep breaths> ...

... "passing through, passing through, glad that I met up with you (Josh) ... sometimes happy, sometimes blue I will always be thankful that I met up with you - even though ... you were only passing through , rest in peace friend" ...

- pfloyd
Last edited by pfloyd on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

This is so sad. I agree I'm at a loss for words. Just goes to show, you never know, and we all need to slow down and take our time. Man, this is the same feeling when I woke up and heard the news of Coach and Judge John Berry.

Jesco has a son, who is a great kid, in the Minford football system. Jesco was always there for him cheering him on. Always a great Dad and an enjoyment to have around especially on this site. Prayers out to his family and friends.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

im at a loss for words.........
r.i.p. jesco.
thoughts and prayers from my house to his....

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Always hate to hear of one of our friends on here passing. This is even harder for all of us because of the holidays and his age. God bless his family and may he rest in peace.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

RIP Jesco.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Wow I had no idea that josh was jesco. I was shocked to hear of this today. I'll always remember josh for taking care of my dad when he had a heart attack and we called the ambulance he was a good man and he loved valley as much as anybody.

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

RIP, I knew Josh from the Minford PEE WEE basketball when coaching his son. I just heard the news and it made me sick. God Bless. We never know when our name is called! Love life!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

RIP

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

RIP buddy

Fund established for Josh's family. Please use link.
http://www.gofundme.com/5ut5d4

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Redcard wrote:RIP buddy

Fund established for Josh's family. Please use link.
http://www.gofundme.com/5ut5d4
Thanks Redcard

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Mrs. Focused and I were shocked and stunned when we heard this.. Must say that some tears flowed.. Our prayers go out to family, friends, and all affected by this tragic loss...

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

RIP

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Goodbye my brother!! Known you since you was born and know matter how long it was since we talked, it was like it was yesterday with no time missing. You will be missed by many RIP....Josh Abrams 12-20-13

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Sad news but even more sad during this time of year. Did not know him outside of forum but my prayers to his son and family. Also prayers to the Valley community. Sports seem so distant when it comes to life.

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

RIP Jesco White. I enjoyed getting to know Josh through this site and always enjoyed reading his posts.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

I heard the news on WNXT radio this morning but they did not release the name at the time. I found out who it was mid-morning at school. This is indeed a sad day for many but none more so than his family, please keep them in your prayers. The great thing about our communities is that we may argue, debate and just flat out disagree on athletics but when a tragedy strikes, WE STAND UNITED! Jesco, you will be missed. Isaiah 41:10.

To my fellow Valley posters and dear friends of Jesco, you are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I am very distraught over this, Jesco and I had a long mutual admiration thing going on for years. Wow, this really hurts. I think of the song "Hurt" by 9 inch nails (redone by Johnny Cash, one of his last recordings, and one of his best), and this lyric comes to mind: " I hurt myself today,To see if I still feel, I focus on the pain, The only thing that's real". Life hurt us today, we didn't hurt ourselves, but we all feel, and we focus on the pain, because it is real.....

I pray for Josh's family and all of his close friends. I know that he was loved by so many, and the void in their hearts tonight has to be unbearable.

I had the privilege of having him touch my life in a positive way with his words of wisdom well beyond his years, as well as his positive outlook on life.

Josh is leaving this world with an indelible mark on many, in a short time. God bless and rest in peace. I was blessed to know him for a short time, and for that, I'm forever grateful.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Rip prayers from the buckeyes..

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

REST IN PEACE JOSH!!! PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY FROM THE OLDTROJAN FAMILY!!!

Return to “The Off season”