Eastern @ South Gallia

gh123
JV Team

Re: Eastern @ South Gallia

Post by gh123 »

I'm pretty sure the eagles don't play Huntington high. Although I'm not sure. But we have Trimble first.
Last edited by gh123 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Wow, what a beat down. Go on the road and beat the home team by almost 50 points. Ouch! Next year should be very interesting for SG, having to play all of the TVC Hocking teams. I have a feeling that playing in the TVC is going to very rough on the Rebels.

Howies got them rolling already. Looks like the Iggles may be the team to beat in the TVC Hocking this year.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Cant trash talk any more Eastern was a really tough team. #11 cant be stoped :122248

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

EagleFan2010 wrote:Eastern is ready this season. We got Huntington High this coming Saturday at the Convo. Hope we show up for it

My schedule says they play the Bishop Rosecrans :?:

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Eastern is clicking on al cylinders early i the season. Howie is a great coach and his kids are responding to him. They are a complete team but a little short. I think they will win the Hocking out right.

3 Step Drop
Freshman Team

Post by 3 Step Drop »

Eastern plays Huntington High from Ross County.

Should be a pretty good game.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

futurebkstar wrote:Eastern is clicking on al cylinders early i the season. Howie is a great coach and his kids are responding to him. They are a complete team but a little short. I think they will win the Hocking out right.

Johnson is 6'3" or 6'4" and jumps like he is 6'8" or 6'9"...he went to state for high jump in track last year I believe. Pierce doesn't have too many problems rebounding against taller players either...he's just ferocious and when he wants to get a ball, he gets it.

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

Steely Dan wrote:Wow, what a beat down. Go on the road and beat the home team by almost 50 points. Ouch! Next year should be very interesting for SG, having to play all of the TVC Hocking teams. I have a feeling that playing in the TVC is going to very rough on the Rebels.

Howies got them rolling already. Looks like the Iggles may be the team to beat in the TVC Hocking this year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing Howie called off the dogs or it would haven been much worse. What's that make him now 10-3? :mrgreen: So much for that game back in 06 huh? :12224

Rebels on 3 wrote:I made sure i wrote somethin for Howie to read.

Bet you are questioning that move now huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

where is Rebels on 3 now??????

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Hey Steel Gal how bout them Raida's. Just win baby. :lol: What is a gal like you gonna do if the Steelers don't make the playoffs? :mrgreen:

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Im not hiding. I never threw out any predictions before the game. I stated that Eastern is clicking on all cylinders. Hats off to Howie and his troops. They are for real.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

classof86 wrote:I didn't like the new gym

Sounds like the rebels didnt like it either..... :lol:

Howie loves it! :lol:

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Eastern is a good squad as they showed last season making it to the District Finals.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Eastern has the best defense I have seen since the '05 South Webster squad. Complete team taht should go a long way.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

classof86 wrote:I didn't like the new gym

I thought it was nice, but if you're going to build a brand new facility, shouldnt you put a pretty good amount of seats in it? And they had a big, nice scoreboard--one with room for all players on the courts fouls and points..but they only put team scores and team fouls--nothing else! Not to mention they didnt have a speaker system! So, no announcing at all. Maybe they just havent gotten it all rolling yet...but it needs some improvement :roll: C'mon guys!

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

Yeah I meant the one from Ross haha. No chance against the Highlanders. But as stated before, were ready. State tourney here we come.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Im still here

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

I was impressed by the Defense all night. SG had to shoot three's all night because nobody could get in the paint. Hats off to Pierce. He is a workhorse. Keep up the high energy and leadership.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

I smell bad wrote:Hey Steel Gal how bout them Raida's. Just win baby. :lol: What is a gal like you gonna do if the Steelers don't make the playoffs? :mrgreen:

I think she is hiding :mrgreen:

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

whompascat wrote:
I smell bad wrote:Hey Steel Gal how bout them Raida's. Just win baby. :lol: What is a gal like you gonna do if the Steelers don't make the playoffs? :mrgreen:

I think she is hiding :mrgreen:

At least one of the Raiders was good enough to pull the upset. 8)

Return to “Boys Basketball”