Reedsville Eastern at Federal hocking 1/19/10

Heavy D
All Conference

Re: Reedsville Eastern at Federal hocking 1/19/10

Post by Heavy D »

What is funny to me is you blame the Meigs County teams for not having a neutral person to assign officials. Out of the 13 tvc schools Meigs Co. has 3 and other than Athens the 3 Meigs Co schools were the last to join the tvc. I would say it is someone besides the Meigs Co. schools. I would also say you just like to run your mouth even when you don't know what you are talking about, which after reading your posts is 99.9% of the time. This site is about Eastern vs Fed Hock game, sorry I had to come on here and respond to something off topic.

Wow a whole site devoted to Eastern vs FH? I thought it was for all SEO sports. Thanks for letting all of us in on that. :lol:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I think they meant the forum there Heavy D

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

classof86 wrote:I think they meant the forum there Heavy D

Wow, a whole forum devoted to just those teams? I guess Steely Dan and Steelgal have a lot of pull on here. J/k :lol:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I think there are forums devoted to every game..Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

classof86 wrote:I think there are forums devoted to every game..Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

There are threads devoted to many games. There are forums devoted to many sports, trivia, chat etc... This site is devoted to all of the above. Do you have any idea what I am talking about? :lol:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Yea, how about we just talk about the game.

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

It isn't this game, but I can't wait till this Friday when the Tornadoes get revenge on the Fed. Then on Feb 12 if the refs don't cheat for Howee we will put one on them too. It is time to start a new streak. Lets make it 8 in a row this time. :lol:

fhsports
Waterboy

Post by fhsports »

Both teams played very good last night..I do think that if a few bad calls weren't called then Fed would have taken home the big "W" last night! Tyler Thompson and Ryan Rex had a great game. Eastern's Hendrix had good defense and it was a fun game to watch.

Federal Hocking is doing pretty well this year and I'm hoping that they win the next match-up in good ole Reedsville. :)

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON. [/b

[b]GO FH!

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

An assigner would be nice but it wouldn't fix the officiating :!: :idea: :lol:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Heavy D wrote:
classof86 wrote:I think they meant the forum there Heavy D

Wow, a whole forum devoted to just those teams? I guess Steely Dan and Steelgal have a lot of pull on here. J/k :lol:

HD - Thanks for recognizing me as being omnipotent! I rule! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) :mrgreen:

colts01
Waterboy

Post by colts01 »

Purple Tornado wrote:It isn't this game, but I can't wait till this Friday when the Tornadoes get revenge on the Fed. Then on Feb 12 if the refs don't cheat for Howee we will put one on them too. It is time to start a new streak. Lets make it 8 in a row this time. :lol:

Why do they need to get revenge on Fed Hock when they beat them the last time they played? If I remember correctly Southern murdered Fed Hock!

Return to “Boys Basketball”