All Conference

Re: Piketon vs. Chesapeake

Post by crazymidgets »

Thats probably true all I keep hearing is piketon player knocked down no call

Wffan
JV Team

Post by Wffan »

McMaster has 19 or 20. Too much size for Peake. 14 t.o. for Piketon and 7 for Peake. Peake is a very solid team. Listening on WKKJ. Rebounding, turnovers, and Peake's shooting is what is the story...fouls are a small part of a 20 point game.
Last edited by Wffan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

Mcmaster, Copley, Saunders are all in double figures

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

62-37 fat lady is singing

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

This was a blowout from the get-go.

hoopin
Freshman Team

Post by hoopin »

crazymidgets wrote:62-37 fat lady is singing

Bozo wrote:This was a blowout from the get-go.

Yowza! :122246

pantherdad
JV Team

Post by pantherdad »

Way to go 'PEEEEEAAAAAKE!!

You are right, OVCfan, imagine if we just had talent and played in a tougher conference how far we could go!

Speaking of, where the heck has KrAm-it been all evening? Maybe math homework or a fresh box of Oxy 10 has kept Kram off the 'ol message boards? I don't like to single people out, but some of those posts were over the top. But not as over the top as a Panther 27 point win!!

Fuzz Meister
Riding the Bench

Post by Fuzz Meister »

Congrats Peake I was rooting for ya. I didn't think it would be a blowout like this but who cares. lol Execpt the Piketon fans haha.

OSUFBALL21
Riding the Bench

Post by OSUFBALL21 »

peake with the blowout, I like how all the piketon people ran there mouth constantly how peake wasn't going to win at they they sucked, so much for u piketon ppl I'm saying all this and I'm a fairland graduate haha keep it up peake.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

statement game

Zane Trace vs Peake....winner is regional worthy

pantherdad
JV Team

Post by pantherdad »

Rooting priority:

1) School
2) Conference
3) County
4) Local Area

I've even gone to see the 'Burg play in the State baseball championships. So we Panther fans appreciate the area support. We'll be there for you when the time comes! Speaking of .... good luck to all the area teams that are left. Let's all rally at the regionals!!

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

no complaning here from a piketon fan. we just got beat by a better team.and thats that!! and the before people get started on the refs,i was there they called a decent game. ya there was a couple of no calls, but that happens in every game!!! piketon was short a guard tonight, imo that was the big difference.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Sports 101 wrote:no complaning here from a piketon fan. we just got beat by a better team.and thats that!! and the before people get started on the refs,i was there they called a decent game. ya there was a couple of no calls, but that happens in every game!!! piketon was short a guard tonight, imo that was the big difference.

I haven't watched any SEO basketball yet this year other than a couple Logan Elm games but I always make it down to the Convo for the Regionals and most often the District Finals which is where I will be next Friday and Saturday. Question for the Piketon fans. After the superb run last year I thought they would be just about as good this year. I thought the Southworth kid was back this year (I know he played football) and who was the guard they were missing ? I really liked watching you guys play last year and was sorry to see you lose that way at state, it was just a bad day because the team was better than they played that day for sure. :)

Jughe@d
Riding the Bench

Post by Jughe@d »

Oh the refs missed more than a few calls, but that was not the difference in this game.

Piketon looked exhausted near the end of the first half and didn't look much better in the second. Often times, 1 or 2 of the Steaks players would lag behind and hope that the other 3 would be able to stop 5 players from Chesapeake. Peake on the other hand, was conditioned quite well. Great interior defense prevented several easy shots that Piketon was able to hit all year long.

Great game by the Panthers. Good season for the Streaks.

Redstreak93
Waterboy

Post by Redstreak93 »

Sports 101 what game were you watching.....the officiating was HORRIBLE!!! I am not going to say it was the difference in the game but it was pitiful. I totally understand when a couple calls are missed but Piketon was getting hammered and no calls. 3-4 times players were shoved to the floor and NO CALL. Piketon just played a horrible game. They had a good season but didn't bring their best game to the Convo tonight. Thanks for a good season boys.

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

I wouldn't say HORRIBLE at all. Most of the time, it looked like they just tripped when they had the ball taken away. Peake just wanted it a lot more, and everyone played well tonight.

Congrats to Copley on 1000, btw! Quite an accomplishment for a junior.

chef_piketon
JV Team

Post by chef_piketon »

Congrats Chesapeake. Your team is very good and big. Too much height for the Streaks tonight and Piketon didn't have a good game. It was rough and tough and The Chef's Streaks didn't respond well.

Great season and nothing to hang our heads about. We're proud. The only real sad part about the loss is the season is over. Will now have to wait until next year. The Streaks should be good again.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Sports 101 wrote:no complaning here from a piketon fan. we just got beat by a better team.and thats that!! and the before people get started on the refs,i was there they called a decent game. ya there was a couple of no calls, but that happens in every game!!! piketon was short a guard tonight, imo that was the big difference.

I haven't watched any SEO basketball yet this year other than a couple Logan Elm games but I always make it down to the Convo for the Regionals and most often the District Finals which is where I will be next Friday and Saturday. Question for the Piketon fans. After the superb run last year I thought they would be just about as good this year. I thought the Southworth kid was back this year (I know he played football) and who was the guard they were missing ? I really liked watching you guys play last year and was sorry to see you lose that way at state, it was just a bad day because the team was better than they played that day for sure. :)[/quo

Sothworth was not aloud to play do to a school related promblem, and about being a guard short, i ment they just didnt have a guard to handle peaks pressure.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Yes Piketons players got knocked down, but so did peaks players...most of the time players from both teams were on the floor do to tripping over their own playerd wish was already stated by conehead. The streaks had a good season and coach Lisath is getting this program on the map, keep on going coach your doing a great job. 3 years in a row going to the convo is a nice accomplishment, lets just make it 4 years in a row next season. Thank you seniors on a great season, best of luck to you. To the rest of the players, get ready for next year, work hard and coach L will get you there!!

congrats to peak and good luck on the rest of your tourny run!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”