Chillicothe 44 Warren 43 2/11/11 Final

Excoach78
Freshman Team

Re: Chillicothe @ Warren 2/11/11

Post by Excoach78 »

THE GAME OF THE WEEK, THE GAME OF THE SEASON for both teams. The time has come!!!!! I have a good feeling about the GAME. THE WARRIORS are ready!!!!! The defense, ball movement and the Role playing has really come together the pass couple of games.The PEAK could come against Chilli. The WARRIORS are going to WIN!!!! A bold statement???? Maybe, but my gut feeling is telling me that in the DOME, the WHITE OUT, the crowd, and everybody PUMPED, IT'S OUR GAME!!!!!! GO TEAM WARREN WARRIORS

339 Tiger
Waterboy

Post by 339 Tiger »

THE WHITEOUT SHIRTS SOLD OUT AT THE MARIETTA GAME!
PEOPLE WHO PREORDERED THEIRS AT THE GAME CAN PICK THEIRS UP AT THE OFFICE FRIDAY AT 830 AM. THERE ARE FOLLOWING SIZES LEFT ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS...THEY ARE ...2 SMALLS 3 MEDIUMS 2 LARGE 1 XL 1 3X REMAINING..

HOWEVER...THESE ARE TOURNAMENT TSHIRTS AS WELL AND CAN BE PREORDERED AT THE GAME OR THE OFFICE TMRW THROUGH FEB 14TH.....AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP FEBRUARY 18TH...FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME AT 516-8230...THANKS FOR THE GREAT SUPPORT AND THINK WHITE!!!!/b]

TO THE CONVO AND BEYOND!!!

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

ttt

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Here's what I know:

1. A family friend works for the Duke Athletic Department...and they don't give away 10% of their tickets to Carolina fans. So folks, be gracious.

2. Warren's gym is by far the smallest in the SEOAL...every other school (except maybe Marietta) has better, more expansive, and newer facilities. So for all the advantages those other schools have, the Warriordome is ours.

3. I'm a college freshman, but I've been around the Warren/Marietta game for years now...and tickets haven't been sold at the door for a game at Warren in years...it's nothing new.

4. THE WARREN CHILLI GAME SHOULD BE AN EPIC CONTEST. I'm hopeful that Venham, Cunningham, and Co. are ready for a physical, smashmouth game...and they are. Coming home from college to see this one!

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

Not much being heard from Chilli fans on this thread....I sense a quiet confidence in them at this point....I just hope Warren can keep it close in the 4th quarter to make a game of it! Soon we will know....and yes WE DO BELIEVE!!! GO BLUE!!

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

I have family that graduated from Duke and family that graduated from UNC. The only tickets "given" to either visiting school are the ones alotted to those associated with the team itself. So I agree be gracious! I am a huge CAVS fan and was able to make it to the game down in Chilli, My take: if the guard that put 23 or 24 points on Chilli playing less than half the game plays that well again, and Grant has a more agressive approach, Chilli is in trouble. The bus ride, home court, maybe a little officiating goes Warren's way (remember a couple of years ago Kaleb Knights, the upstanding citizen that was awarded an appointment to the U.S. Air Force Academy was fouled out of the only game in his basketball life over at Warren) could make for a long bus ride home for Chilli. Chilli must stay disciplined when facing adversity, and take care of the basketball. Good luck to both teams, sorry Warren, especially my CAVS! Remember, players play hard and clean, respect your opponents, fans cheer long and loud but respect the kids, it's just a game!

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Good Luck to both teams...cant wait to come see this great game! Chillicothe goes for a long ride,plays through the rawkus crowd and wins the SEOAL.....LETS GOOOOO CAVS....

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

I got Warren by the skin on their teeth in a nailbiter!!

Warren by 2

ROLLTIDE2010
Waterboy

Post by ROLLTIDE2010 »

I do like the idea of a third meeting (districts). makes the one tonight even more exciting. LETS GO WARRIORS!!!!

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

wow.by the sound of the radio announcers, the officiating is very one sided......they made the comment of in all the years doing games, they try and call it fairly. but have never see a game called like this.....chilli players being knocked down everywhere and no calls....last i heard it was 8 fouls to 1 .....said if these officials dont start taking control its gonna get real ugly.....but its called the same way every year there....go figure...let the kids decide the game instead of 3 bumbling bozos

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Warren leads at the half, 23-18

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

bronc21 wrote:wow.by the sound of the radio announcers, the officiating is very one sided......they made the comment of in all the years doing games, they try and call it fairly. but have never see a game called like this.....chilli players being knocked down everywhere and no calls....last i heard it was 8 fouls to 1 .....said if these officials dont start taking control its gonna get real ugly.....but its called the same way every year there....go figure...let the kids decide the game instead of 3 bumbling bozos
That's funny. This is the way the game was at Chilli except in reverse.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

crack kills buddy.........everyone knows chilli doesnt play physical , so nice try..warren plays football not basketball

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Everybody knows Warren's football team hasn't been good for years. The last two have been decent, but basketball has been this way for a long time at Warren. It's funny, but I believe we are still 15-1 as of now. Not all of these games have been at home. Figure it out for yourself.

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

what radio station is this on and is it online?
score yet????

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Cunningham out most of game with splin open chin, in need of stitches. But no physical play by Chilli, bodies sliding across the floor, but no physical play by Chilli. Yes Warren has players that will push and shove with anyone. But the door swings both ways, fellas. THe officials are assinged not picked by Warren. They have no picks of who they get. So if you jump high enough you will get over it.
Play Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Score????????????????????

trojan7
JV Team

Post by trojan7 »

Any updates?

AJRogers13
Waterboy

Post by AJRogers13 »

chillicothe 44 warren 43 per wbex website

Warrior in WV
Waterboy

Post by Warrior in WV »

Chilly wins 44-43 on last second 3!

Warrior in WV
Waterboy

Post by Warrior in WV »

Congrats Chilly on your SEOAL championship! See ya at the Convo for the real marbles!

Return to “Boys Basketball”