Oak Hill vs. Piketon

Redstreakin
Freshman Team

Re: Oak Hill vs. Piketon

Post by Redstreakin »

Congrats Oaks from Piketon. Good luck the rest of the way. No excuses here we just got out hustled.

Once an Oak
Waterboy

Post by Once an Oak »

Maybe now EasternDspy understands why Oak Hill was rated all season.........they just win

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

Congrats to the Oaks and Coach Persin. An excellent job of scouting. He pretty much had a game plan for all of Piketon's sets. Especially all of the double and triple stack screen plays at the top of the key. I don't think they ever got off a good shot on those plays. They just simply bumped the outside defensive player over the top and met the ball there. Piketon's gambling and reaching on defense finally caught up with. What an athletic group of players. Way to athletic to be reaching and trying to flick from behind and after the ball got past them, they became spectators and gave up lay ups. At one point, Oak HIll shot a 3 and missed, and Norm yelled "Stop shooting 3's, we can get lay ups!" If they would sit down and guard, wow how tough would they be? This is the 4th time I have seen them this year and that is just how they play. Still a nice season. Congrats to the seniors. Good luck to OH next game. You have a tall task in front of you.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Piketon had an advantage underneath with #42 ... everytime they went to him, they scored ... problem was, they didn't go to him enough - especially on the final play with 13 seconds left ... I like their guard, #2 - he's a good player - but if your gonna put up a shot from inside the paint, why not do it with one of your bigs?

Return to “Boys Basketball”