Eastern Pike vs Miller 3/4 Sectional Final

beaverlover
SE

Eastern Pike vs Miller 3/4 Sectional Final

Post by beaverlover »

Haven't seen Miller play but see there record is 9-12. Eagles are 16-6 and coming off a nice win over a good East team, hopefully they build off win vs East and carry momentum going into tourney.

GO EAGLES!!!

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Re: Eastern Pike vs Miller 3/4 Sectional Final

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

GameDay...Go Eagles !

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

That wasn't a good win over East...that was a win giving to Eastern by those horrible refs. EAST should have won that game in regulation, poor officiating and poor sportsmanship by Eastern. I hope Miller wins big and I hope the refs favor Miller all game!!!

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Eastern should win this one by 20+..

npeifer
Freshman Team

Post by npeifer »

I'm guessing Eastern by 15 in this one.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Imagine that buckeye911 blaming the refs for another loss by East. Seems to be a trend......

Eastern Pike by 6 in this one.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

IndianFan4life wrote:Imagine that buckeye911 blaming the refs for another loss by East. Seems to be a trend......

Was it those "danged Glouster refs" that Athens has so much trouble with? :mrgreen:

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

IndianFan4life wrote:Imagine that buckeye911 blaming the refs for another loss by East. Seems to be a trend......

lol I see you're still upset about the @$$ kicking The young guns drom East put on yall last night...go fishing!!!! The refs at Eastern were horrible and there isn't a eastern fan that can say different. I call it how I see it.

Jump23
Freshman Team

Post by Jump23 »

Looks like they will be playing this game and others tomorrow night?

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

buckeyes911 wrote:

lol I see you're still upset about the @$$ kicking The young guns drom East put on yall last night...go fishing!!!! The refs at Eastern were horrible and there isn't a eastern fan that can say different. I call it how I see it.
Nope! Just upset about the A$$ that keeps unintelligently trying to talk about something he obliviously knows nothing about. I think i fi ally agree with a poster from another thread that your a child. You obliviously have no clue. You shouldnt be talking about the game that way. Because neither you or i played so when you say a$$ kicked your talking about young men. You should be banned due to no class. And anyone knows that if your going to blame refs for every loss that you know nothing about the game. Your so biased that you cant see straight. Your a joke dude. Noone on here takes you seriously. Your just here to agitate folks. You should be ashamed. But of course im sure your not. Just keep blabbing. Wow! Smh

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Sorry to bring this on a thread about Eastern. Dude is just a turd, and cannot handle getting beat.

Now i expect Eastern to win this one by 10 or more. Good luck to our cross county rival.
#Represent

tcatpride
Freshman Team

Post by tcatpride »

Eagles by 10.

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

IndianFan4life wrote:Sorry to bring this on a thread about Eastern. Dude is just a turd, and cannot handle getting beat.

Now i expect Eastern to win this one by 10 or more. Good luck to our cross county rival.
#Represent
no need to apologize for expressing how you feel towards someone lol You say what you want just like I do and I should be banned then so should you. I don't post to get folk to like me. I post what I think to be true, you just don't like it!! So what, you will get over it. I'm not cursing anyone or threatening anyone so My opinion or opinions should not bother you that much. If I feel the refs blew a game then I'm going to say it, same as you would. I don't have a dog in this fight but I do support several local teams, just not yours.
Last edited by Jtaylor304 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

IndianFan4life wrote:Sorry to bring this on a thread about Eastern. Dude is just a turd, and cannot handle getting beat.

#Represent
no need to apologize for expressing how you feel towards someone lol You say what you want just like I do and I should be banned then so should you. I don't post to get folk to like me. I post what I think to be true, you just don't like it!! So what, you will get over it. I'm not cursing anyone or threatening anyone so My opinion or opinions should not bother you that much. If I feel the refs blew a game then I'm going to say it, same as you would. I don't have a dog in this fight but I do support several local teams, just not yours.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

More blah blah blah!

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

This game has been postponed until Saturday at 1 p.m. according to the Southeast District.

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

Score update

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Updates

Ryanexpress
Varsity