New Coach in Marauderland?

DiEsEl
Waterboy

Re: New Coach in Marauderland?

Post by DiEsEl »

I was impressed with Coach Fry and the team during their scrimmage. He is a good coach and will be successful if the kids and parents believe in him and the program.

bumblebeetuna
Riding the Bench

Post by bumblebeetuna »

If -is a huge word when it comes to parents with the right name

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

Gobigblue00 wrote:If -is a huge word when it comes to parents with the right name
Why don't you get off of the whole..."with the right name"...sorry to say this but it sounds to me like you or someone you know not get playing time because some kid that was indeed better then you or person you know, but despite the other kid being better, you say it's just because the name!!

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

We dont care who plays for you. If you venture into the CATHOUSE you gonna get a beating! Call us, we need games!

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Them boys at Meigs coulda had Howdee if theyda promised him a cupple recruits. But them boys couldnt keep the players they had let alone get some more

bumblebeetuna
Riding the Bench

Post by bumblebeetuna »

those kids were not wanted they were a threat to the others .wish we had those kids here

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

I think they are perfectly fine with the group of boys that will be representing Meigs the next couple of years. It's the player that left that will have the regret of not getting to be a part of this group. Not the other way around.

bumblebeetuna
Riding the Bench

Post by bumblebeetuna »

How do you know that player even wanted to leave.

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

Gobigblue00 wrote:How do you know that player even wanted to leave.
I'm not even gonna reply on this, this story has been beat to death...Let me ask you this, because I have a feeling you know the boy or his family pretty well.

What if, This boy decided to be a TEAM player...Actually I can't even say that because the decision wasn't the boys. I will rephrase it:

What if this young gentleman with so much talent would have accepted to be a part of TEAM and grew with this same group of boys, knowing that there was so much more talent coming up in which would have produced a great TEAM for a few years. I bet if the decision was left up to the boy, he would have rather stayed and been a team player and not had to be thought of as the best player. Your only as good as the people around you. And I can guarantee you the group of boys that will be around him at Wahama, isn't nowhere near the talent that would have surrounded him at Meigs!!!

bumblebeetuna
Riding the Bench

Post by bumblebeetuna »

doesn't look like the Youngbloods fared to well against Warren. neither did the boys in blue they got hammered by PH.they both got beat up by very real programs.

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

Gobigblue00 wrote:doesn't look like the Youngbloods fared to well against Warren. neither did the boys in blue they got hammered by PH.they both got beat up by very real programs.
Definitely not a first game to see what they were about. Warren is just dang good and there was no stopping them. It's gonna take several games for the new coaches to see which boys work the best as a unit. Looking forward to the next couple of games. Our JV done better then what I thought they would against Warren.

Return to “Boys Basketball”