Waterford vs Miller

Big cat
Freshman Team

Re: Waterford vs Miller

Post by Big cat »

Phantom fouls and missed calls are pretty much a part of basketball no matter where your playing.
The officiating was bad both ways at Miller.

Miller was the better team that night anyways.
Waterford too many bad turnovers and bad shooting

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Big cat wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:44 pm Phantom fouls and missed calls are pretty much a part of basketball no matter where your playing.

Don't worry Cat. Whoever hires the officials at Waterford will make do their best to even things out when Miller comes to town. :lol:

comebacker
Riding the Bench

Post by comebacker »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:48 pm
Big cat wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:44 pm Phantom fouls and missed calls are pretty much a part of basketball no matter where your playing.

Don't worry Cat. Whoever hires the officials at Waterford will make do their best to even things out when Miller comes to town. :lol:
thats for sure. classic waterford. I don't see why the league doesn't assign officials

IF YOU DON'T WRASTLE, YOU AIN'T WORTH THE HASSLE
Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am People are getting all excited but you have to keep in mind when you play at Waterford and Southern it gets much tougher. At Southern you will be fortunate to keep your best players on the floor, cause they get them in foul trouble early. Waterford players are permitted to hack and hammer the opposing teams players with nothing called, but it gets tight on the other end. So it's great that Miller beat Waterford, but you can't sneak up on them now so I'm sure one of the finest crews they can find will have the return game. I'm also sure that Southern is on the alert, so they'll be ready when you show up down there too. :lol:
I wish to apologize to WildcatNation. I couldnt do the game against Miller because I had to take my wife to the doctor and my donkey to the vet. Luckily for me, the same guy saw them both. But, I promise to get my hands on this game in the next time they play. I have friends, family, and cousins in Corning so I think I can work it even if it winds up being an away game for the cats.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Farmer Yoder wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am People are getting all excited but you have to keep in mind when you play at Waterford and Southern it gets much tougher. At Southern you will be fortunate to keep your best players on the floor, cause they get them in foul trouble early. Waterford players are permitted to hack and hammer the opposing teams players with nothing called, but it gets tight on the other end. So it's great that Miller beat Waterford, but you can't sneak up on them now so I'm sure one of the finest crews they can find will have the return game. I'm also sure that Southern is on the alert, so they'll be ready when you show up down there too. :lol:
I wish to apologize to WildcatNation. I couldnt do the game against Miller because I had to take my wife to the doctor and my donkey to the vet. Luckily for me, the same guy saw them both. But, I promise to get my hands on this game in the next time they play. I have friends, family, and cousins in Corning so I think I can work it even if it winds up being an away game for the cats.
The game was at Miller D-bag. But I'm sure Waterford would love to have you do the rematch at their place. :lol:

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

AAAAhhhh. this was the info I needed. Next game is at Waterford. Get your dollar bills ready Wildcat fans. However much you give me in the lot before the game is how many points the wildcats will win by.

Return to “Boys Basketball”