SVC 2017-18

winningaintcheap
Riding the Bench

Re: SVC 2017-18

Post by winningaintcheap »

HamPorter wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:22 am Unioto at Paint Valley on Friday should be an exciting rematch. The Bearcats led the first game by a dozen at halftime and were up 13 late in the 3rd before Unioto stormed back for the 3 point win. Swingle played like a monster amongst men that night and even though Swackhammer had a bum ankle, he made several winning plays down the stretch.
If Unioto puts any amount of pressure on PV, this could get ugly fast. Hoops is a significantly better coach than Shoemaker and his players are much more equipped to make changes to their play to win games. I’ll take Unioto 72-54

Camp Creek Cougar
Waterboy

Post by Camp Creek Cougar »

Good mornin! Been in to Piketon already today to Riverside and to the Smart Mart; got me a nice set of scissors, binder, and pages...taking up scrape booging. Got all Jolie Billingsworth’s articles and my team programs; gonna make me a Piketon Redstreak album. May throw in some of the Gazelle articles, to about He Redstreaks. Oh bout, forgot, picked up a nice vast and flowers and heart box of fine chocolates for Calentines day..good dealfor only $5! These chocolates are impacted from China!

With all the DACA talk, Start of the West Union, and pike County Sheriff department (shooting and level 3’s), I’ve not gotten out much. Someone told me the flu has ricocheted up, maybe that has gotten me down a bit? Just ain’t safe to get out anymore it seems...times are changing. Only solstice I find is in inside the Oven; I’m safe and feel untouchable ther! Almost a supersensual feeling there!

Streaks have bounced back nicely from the PV and Unioto losses,and continue to improve for tournament time. They now are at 12-5 after there 61-30 win last night at SE, and Coach Leggett getting this team even deeper. Perdue continuing to put up big numbers, like the powerball!!! I still think when it’s said and finished, are Streaks got good chance for deep tornedament run. My poppy always told me when we would hunt mushrooms, “always keep your morals in check and good things will happen”... good things to come with are Redstreak team!

Well, gotta go figure out how my property taxes gone up so much. Here on Camp Creek we having a community rally and bomfire to discuss it after the game tonight. Hope are committed leaders will come down and discuss it with us. Poor pike county folk ain’t gotta chance between taxes and electric bills.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

How about SVC land. Any new scores for tournament seeding week. Enquiring minds need to know.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm How about SVC land. Any new scores for tournament seeding week. Enquiring minds need to know.
Paint Valley 78-52 over Valley
Unioto 74-62 over Amanda
Zane Trace 68-60 over New Hope
Western 66-40 over Huntington
Piketon 57-32 over Westfall

SVC Standings

Unioto 11-0, 16-1
Zane Trace 10-1, 14-5
Piketon 8-4, 14-5
Paint Valley 6-5, 11-7
Southeastern 5-7, 7-11
Adena 3-9, 5-13
Westfall 2-10, 3-15
Huntington 1-10, 2-16

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Thanks!

Daryl Dixon
Waterboy

Post by Daryl Dixon »

Camp Creek Cougar wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:43 am Good mornin! Been in to Piketon already today to Riverside and to the Smart Mart; got me a nice set of scissors, binder, and pages...taking up scrape booging. Got all Jolie Billingsworth’s articles and my team programs; gonna make me a Piketon Redstreak album. May throw in some of the Gazelle articles....
Nice ardical about the Unioto reserve girls basketball team in the latest Gazelle, you gonna ad that one to the scapey book?

Return to “Boys Basketball”