SOUTH WEBSTER VS FED HOCK

moorelukas
Riding the Bench

SOUTH WEBSTER VS FED HOCK

Post by moorelukas »

I'm actually excited for this matchup, could be a cool win for Fed Hock and South Webster would love a tournament win. Does anyone have information on South Webster that would be helpful to the radio broadcast? Roster, stats, history a full accurate schedule from this season, anything would be helpful.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: SOUTH WEBSTER VS FED HOCK

Post by LucasDavenport »

Why not call the high school?

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 am Why not call the high school?
I thought u were a Jeep fan? He is asking for information to put on the radio

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Guilty as charged. Working today. On the road. Fighting to get south in time to watch game.

But I don’t have that info anyway. Roster? Schedule?

Not in my Car.

The High School would though.

740-778-2320. Greg Sullivan AD.

Hornetz_Fan32
Freshman Team

Post by Hornetz_Fan32 »

Jeeps should roll

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Jeeps still without Samuel Holstein, Andrew Smith, Levi Murphy, and Josiah Edwards? Blevins should score at will

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

There’s another thread. Just below this one. It’s been up for 4-5 days.

They will lock this one.

JEEPNATION
Riding the Bench

Post by JEEPNATION »

Jeeps are led by 6'5" Junior Shiloah Blevins who's the best player in this sectional! maybe I'm biased but I think he's the best D4 player in southern ohio!

We have some other size in 6'4" bockway and 6'3" witter and 6'3" edwards. Best guard is sophomore Corriell who is a decent shooter and better driver! Smith, Holstein, Murphy are all also in the rotation. Depending on who we're playing there's 9-10 kids we mix in just depends on the matchup!

We've had sort of a down year at 7-15 but it's tournament time and we have the ability to play with any D4 team in SE Ohio if we show up (IF!). I think we'll play well tonight but I know nothing about Southern in the next game!

moorelukas
Riding the Bench

Post by moorelukas »

JEEPNATION wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:21 pm Jeeps are led by 6'5" Junior Shiloah Blevins who's the best player in this sectional! maybe I'm biased but I think he's the best D4 player in southern ohio!

We have some other size in 6'4" bockway and 6'3" witter and 6'3" edwards. Best guard is sophomore Corriell who is a decent shooter and better driver! Smith, Holstein, Murphy are all also in the rotation. Depending on who we're playing there's 9-10 kids we mix in just depends on the matchup!

We've had sort of a down year at 7-15 but it's tournament time and we have the ability to play with any D4 team in SE Ohio if we show up (IF!). I think we'll play well tonight but I know nothing about Southern in the next game!
would love a roster, with heights, if you have one. Excited to see some good basketball

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Seriously..,, what kind of technology you using to call this game tonight? You don’t seem to have a phone.

I don’t know of a fan who has the info you are looking for.

I don’t even know what number our best player Joe Skywalker Namath is. 36 I think. Not sure.

moorelukas
Riding the Bench

Post by moorelukas »

LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:23 pm Seriously..,, what kind of technology you using to call this game tonight? You don’t seem to have a phone.

I don’t even know what number our best player Joe Skywalker Namath is. 36 I think. Not sure.
Listen, I've done nothing to you for you to be rude, did you consider I called and no one answered? Have you considered that I've had athletic director's give me false information? Also, about every other team has had someone who posts a roster on here and they've been accurate. So, I do know fans that have that information, I'm also capable of getting information and dialing a phone plus rosters are available at the game when I get there. BUT, because these kids deserve more than just a guy reading rosters I try to get every ounce of useful information I can find, so I ask on here hoping someone can give me ANYTHING since 80% of schools in Southeast Ohio don't put any useful information online. I'd appreciate if you lay off, and I hope you enjoy the game tonight.
Sincerely,
Joe Skywalker Namath Manning....

JEEPNATION
Riding the Bench

Post by JEEPNATION »

moorelukas wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:47 pm
LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:23 pm Seriously..,, what kind of technology you using to call this game tonight? You don’t seem to have a phone.

Listen, I've done nothing to you for you to be rude, did you consider I called and no one answered? Have you considered that I've had athletic director's give me false information? Also, about every other team has had someone who posts a roster on here and they've been accurate. So, I do know fans that have that information, I'm also capable of getting information and dialing a phone plus rosters are available at the game when I get there. BUT, because these kids deserve more than just a guy reading rosters I try to get every ounce of useful information I can find, so I ask on here hoping someone can give me ANYTHING since 80% of schools in Southeast Ohio don't put any useful information online. I'd appreciate if you lay off, and I hope you enjoy the game tonight.
Sincerely,
Joe Skywalker Namath Manning....
Moorelukas, I apologize! I assure you Lucas isn’t a representation of what the majority of the Webster fans are like! I wish I could help you. I checked the school website but never found a roster. I would think the coach probably has some copies of his roster he’d be willing to give you before tipoff? Thank you for doing the game on the radio it will be great for the kids of both teams!

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

It was the 36 that gave it away wasn’t it?

Athletic Directors giving false information —- to the media? That’s harsh!!

Good luck tonight.

Vito Corleone
Freshman Team

Post by Vito Corleone »

Where could we find this broadcast Moorelukas?

Making offers you can't refuse
juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:17 pm It was the 36 that gave it away wasn’t it?

Athletic Directors giving false information —- to the media? That’s harsh!!

Good luck tonight.
Good luck to your son and rest of the staff tonight, Davenport!

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Thanks. I think they are ready.

I will save you and Jeepnation a seat!

Ok I’m done.... sense of humor people!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

970WATH.com

AM 970

Here is the direct live link:
http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.net/v5/WATH

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Jeeps Roster
Jordan
Pippen
Rodman
Kerr
Parrish

Coached by legend Brenton Cole

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

They’re gonna look like the bulls tonight!!!!

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Boys Basketball”