SEOP

Re: GAHS vs Zane Trace

Post by Geronimo »

Go Blue ! Good Luck !

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Wrong Loveday is a big part of the team ! But all the players around him plays a big part also! You people best move on it's T-Time move on or go home ! Just like in football you have.the best back take the O-line away ! LoL

GAHSBB#1fan
Riding the Bench

Post by GAHSBB#1fan »

No Loveday is not the whole team, but without Loveday how many games would this team win. Loveday is a special player once in a great while kid who effect the game on both ends of the court, but you are right he has got some good players to go with him you need all the parts to make a good team, but he's the engine that makes the team go!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Gallia Academy by 9

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

D-1 is a different animal ! Best hit the weights in the off season ! But like you said 7'1 " is special player !

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Geronimo wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:54 pm D-1 is a different animal ! Best hit the weights in the off season ! But like you said 7'1 " is special player !
Ample time for that, needs to finish growing maybe

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Don’t think anyone knows how much loveday works in offseason if you can’t see major difference in his strength this season your crazy and by the way I think he added 30 lbs last off season and I hear they hope to add at least that this year.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

He is playing more aggressively this year it seems, but I think he could be more so.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Keep up the great work ! Good Luck! And good luck Blue ! T-Time should bring out the best in you!

Bigman83
Riding the Bench

Post by Bigman83 »

Updates??

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Gallia academy big win tonight. I was impressed with Zane trace effort. But I thought the blue devils played there smartest game tonight. Limited mistakes and had some nice defensive wrinkles that we haven’t seen this year.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

ZT just couldn't muster enough offense tonight. They lose a big chunk of their offense to graduation too, so to get to where they strive to be, those younger guys are going to have to improve that part of their game. They should be the favorite to win the SVC next season.

Congrats to Gallia on their long awaited return to the Convo. Didn't get to watch tonight, so their game next Thursday will be my first look at Loveday. Good luck next week

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Great job Good Luck!

GAHSBB#1fan
Riding the Bench

Post by GAHSBB#1fan »

Great Job Blue Devils Congratulations on win! Now you need to step your game up even more Good Luck at the Convo! The Game against Zane Trace Both teams played great defense, but the Blue Devils prove they were the better offensive team. Once again the Blue Devils won every Quarter and led wire to wire.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Like I said in two previous posts, this game came down to the Zane Trace offense. Too much hesitation on offense and afraid to shoot against good teams. ZT can defend just about anybody, but they have trouble scoring.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

ZT is young and very well coached. They will be back and better next season and a serious contender for a district championship.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

GAHSBB#1fan wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:49 am Great Job Blue Devils Congratulations on win! Now you need to step your game up even more Good Luck at the Convo! The Game against Zane Trace Both teams played great defense, but the Blue Devils prove they were the better offensive team. Once again the Blue Devils won every Quarter and led wire to wire.
No offense but when it is 10-4 at end of first quarter and 20-17 at half there is no way you win every quarter. Just giving you a little crap but putting truth out there... LOL

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

svac83 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:45 am
GAHSBB#1fan wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:49 am Great Job Blue Devils Congratulations on win! Now you need to step your game up even more Good Luck at the Convo! The Game against Zane Trace Both teams played great defense, but the Blue Devils prove they were the better offensive team. Once again the Blue Devils won every Quarter and led wire to wire.
No offense but when it is 10-4 at end of first quarter and 20-17 at half there is no way you win every quarter. Just giving you a little crap but putting truth out there... LOL
I noticed that too lol

GAHSBB#1fan
Riding the Bench

Post by GAHSBB#1fan »

Your right ZT did out score GA in 2nd quarter but I was talking about Gallipolis leading wire to wire and even though ZT out scored them in 2nd quarter I felt GA still was in control of the game and that was as close as they got all night. ZT is a very good team their was no doubt about that. GA I believe will be even better next year with 4 of the 5 starters back and the 6 man who plays quality minutes and is just a sophomore this year. If Loveday improves as much from last year to this year next year everybody better beware of the big blue, but the Blue Devils still has work to do this year. they have made it to the Convo now they need to step up and win some games up there.

Return to “Boys Basketball”