Jackson @ Chillicothe

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Jackson @ Chillicothe

Post by Ironman92 »

53-35 Final

Got waxed.

Chillicothe’s defense was incredible...all game. Ironmen shot 24% overall and 3 for 21 from 3

Noel dominated. 21 pts and unofficially 37 blocks

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Noel won the battle AND Chillicothe wins the game ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:09 pm 53-35 Final

Got waxed.

Chillicothe’s defense was incredible...all game. Ironmen shot 24% overall and 3 for 21 from 3

... I92 , I talked to Brandon Noel's mom when the Cavs played Logan ... nice lady who herself played basketball in college - Walsh University and was a standout player in her own right ... she's not 6-7 BUT she is a tall woman ... she would have blocked some shots in her day on the hardwood too ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Got waxed.

... I92 , I talked to Brandon Noel's mom when the Cavs played Logan ... nice lady who herself played basketball in college - Walsh University and was a standout player in her own right ... she's not 6-7 BUT she is a tall woman ... she would have blocked some shots in her day on the hardwood too ...
Yeah, I just didn’t realize Noel was that good

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Got waxed.

That is like saving 74 points or in the area of 36 for just half that.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Lol

Between the Lines
Freshman Team

Post by Between the Lines »

If the FAC is balanced, it sure didn't look that way last night. Chillicothe H. S. showed why they could be set to take off for a conference championship and pave the way for a OHSAA Playoff run. If this team keeps improving as the season prevails then who knows where it could take them.
Game notes: CHS - (1) TEAM, outstanding work of the ball to find the open or one on one match ups. (2) NOEL, he used his height advantage to dominate. (3) NOEL, Did not force his shots. JHS - (1) NOEL, no one could play O or D on him. (2) ONE & DONE, Did not crash the O boards (3) FORCED SHOTS, Forced too many shots, 14% from the 3 and 21% total. I have to agree with a post on here, "Noel won the battle and Chillicothe won the game". Can't wait to watch Wash. CH and Chillicothe square off in January. Chilly just needs to keep winning. JI has three tuff games coming up in Unioto, Minford, & Vinton Co., try to regroup and go 5-0 in second half of FAC.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

when is the rematch?

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Go to the FAC page that mattash has worked so hard to put together and all of your answers are there.

Current FAC standings.

WCH 4-1. Lost @ Jackson in OT
Chillicothe 3-1. Lost @ WCH by 6.
Greenfield 3-2. Lost @ WCH by 7 home by 9 to Chillicothe
Jackson 3-2. Lost @ Greenfield by 2. Lost @ Chillicothe by 18

Chillicothe hasn’t played Hillsboro yet in first round.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Sandman18
Waterboy

Post by Sandman18 »

Jackson laid an egg @chillicothe.. IMO the players just aren’t aware of how great they COULD be as one unit. With some time and trial and error I think they could be a very solid team in SE Ohio that no team would be happy to see on the schedule. Playing timid and to not lose is the theme that has been around the program that has started to change after last years team.. once that gets out of the way.. LOOKOUT

cavsbkb
Riding the Bench

Post by cavsbkb »

Sandman18 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:28 am Jackson laid an egg @chillicothe.. IMO the players just aren’t aware of how great they COULD be as one unit. With some time and trial and error I think they could be a very solid team in SE Ohio that no team would be happy to see on the schedule. Playing timid and to not lose is the theme that has been around the program that has started to change after last years team.. once that gets out of the way.. LOOKOUT
To say jackson laid an egg is unfair to those boys from jackson who played their hearts out and to the chilly boys, who for first time this year showed a "refuse to lose" attitude! Both teams played very hard but jackson ran into a team that was determined to make a statement! Jackson is well coached and have some great players. It was just chilly night! The FAC is 4-real!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”