1/26 Scores and Updates

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Re: 1/26 Scores and Updates

Post by TravisHill222 »

My question is how can LE play so well against Fairfield Union and lay an egg against Amanda.

bradyquinnd
Waterboy

Post by bradyquinnd »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:51 am My question is how can LE play so well against Fairfield Union and lay an egg against Amanda.
You seem to have all the answers for LE, I see your back didn't see anything from you after they beat FU.
why do you dislike LE and Coach Stiverson so much?

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

bradyquinnd wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:06 am
TravisHill222 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:51 am My question is how can LE play so well against Fairfield Union and lay an egg against Amanda.
You seem to have all the answers for LE, I see your back didn't see anything from you after they beat FU.
I don’t dislike LE and Coach Stiverson and I just thought LE would be better this year than last year. I was expecting good things from this class after they went undefeated in junior high

bradyquinnd
Waterboy

Post by bradyquinnd »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:14 am
I don’t dislike LE and Coach Stiverson and I just thought LE would be better this year than last year. I was expecting good things from this class after they went undefeated in junior high

So you expected this group of SOPH to have 18-20 wins playing against kids that are 2 years older than them? mind you about 1.5 years removed from playing JR HIGH basketball!!! I think they are better this year.

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Travis has been to one or two Logan Elm games this year. I know, because I attend every single one. There is a huge size and experience difference between LE and Amanda if you would have attended the game last night. Quit making the true LE followers look ignorant! All you do is get on this site and troll topics. These kids are tied for second place in the league after the other top teams except Hamilton got beat last night! Are you freaking kidding me?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:31 pm
LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:25 pm Amanda 40
LE 24

5:49 3rd.
What the hell is going on Amanda isn’t that good
... I get it now ! your DEFINITIONS of what is good vs what is bad is the issue here !!! (smh) IF by your definitions an 11-5 team (ACC now 12-5) "isn't that good" THEN I can see where your weekly statements that a 7-8 Logan Elm team "hasn't improved, not very good" ... it's your sliding scale of bad,good,excellent !!! ... I get it now ! "how does a team that beat FU lose to Amanda CC?" - youth , on court match-ups (6-4,6-6,6-2,6-3 on the ACC side) ... :roll:

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

1. When you are playing junior high basketball, you are playing against kids your age that are typically similar physically, so Logan Elm's kids are more skilled and thus had the success they did.
2. In high school, you are going against kids who are up to three years older, taller, stronger and sometimes just as or more skilled than you. The difference is night-and-day.

If you can't see the improvement from freshmen to sophomores for this group, then there isn't anything I can do for you.

bradyquinnd
Waterboy

Post by bradyquinnd »

bman wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:45 pm

1. When you are playing junior high basketball, you are playing against kids your age that are typically similar physically, so Logan Elm's kids are more skilled and thus had the success they did.
2. In high school, you are going against kids who are up to three years older, taller, stronger and sometimes just as or more skilled than you. The difference is night-and-day.

If you can't see the improvement from freshmen to sophomores for this group, then there isn't anything I can do for you.

bman----Perfect well said

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Well said bman...

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Thank you both.

svc_guy
Freshman Team

Post by svc_guy »

BMAN I would not give this person the time of day. He clearly just wants to get you going. He know's you are a LE grad and wants to get under your skin. I think everyone who knows anything about basketball AT ALL knows how good Stiverson is. You are beating your head on a wall.

Return to “Boys Basketball”