Fort Frye (17-7) vs Garaway (19-4) D3 East District 3/5

bbjunky81
SEO

Re: Fort Frye (17-7) vs Garaway (19-4) D3 East District 3/5

Post by bbjunky81 »

E High wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:42 pm Sandy is long on the wings with 3 athletic players and a couple are shooters. Big man is very solid. Little point guard is very quick. Very little bench. They’ll press and run at every chance. They have momentum. Dangerous team. District finals will be a good one 👍
I found some film on Youtube and they definitely have some athletes!

The post player is very big.. just guessing around 6'6" 230 but athletic, got up and dunked on a couple different occasions.

One very quick guard and looked like two other kids that shot it pretty well.. saw another wing that looked very long and athletic.

Garaway is very well coached and always has plenty of athletes... but after watching the film I can definitely see how Sandy Valley is dangerous and upset Meadowbrook

Watching SE Ohio basketball
J8fusl
Freshman Team

Re: Fort Frye (17-7) vs Garaway (19-4) D3 East District 3/5

Post by J8fusl »

efarns wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:54 am I might be wrong, but I think this is Coach Henniger's best tourney showing so far? It looks like he'll be returning a pretty strong lineup next season as well.
This year and his second year. Went to districts both years and lost to Garaway both years in the semifinals.

Return to “Boys Basketball”