#8 Unioto @ #2 Fairfield Union 12/28

falconbball
Riding the Bench

Re: #8 Unioto @ #2 Fairfield Union 12/28

Post by falconbball »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:19 pm
falconbball wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:25 am players need to control their emotions on the floor, yes the FU player clapped when he traveled but keep your cool and play on he went right up to him like he was going to do something and that will draw a T every time... The earlier T in the game was called because of language used to the referee and I am pretty sure I could read his lips as he was walking away... that will also draw a T know matter what official is out there. To be honest Uniotos Coach was not much better at controlling his emotions and that's not going to help, I get it he is sticking up for his players. The JV coach also was T'D up during their game. Otherwise it was a fun game to watch and I am sure they will meet again down the road.
You’re talking about a coach who pressed the entire game so he could score 100 on an 0-23 team, oh how karma bites ....
wow really?? that's just lack of class to even want to do that........

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

falconbball wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:02 pm
falconbball wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:25 am players need to control their emotions on the floor, yes the FU player clapped when he traveled but keep your cool and play on he went right up to him like he was going to do something and that will draw a T every time... The earlier T in the game was called because of language used to the referee and I am pretty sure I could read his lips as he was walking away... that will also draw a T know matter what official is out there. To be honest Uniotos Coach was not much better at controlling his emotions and that's not going to help, I get it he is sticking up for his players. The JV coach also was T'D up during their game. Otherwise it was a fun game to watch and I am sure they will meet again down the road.
You’re talking about a coach who pressed the entire game so he could score 100 on an 0-23 team, oh how karma bites ....

Call it what you want but I just shook my head knowing the tables will be turned one day.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Call it what you want but I just shook my head knowing the tables will be turned one day.
Like last year when you beat us mercilessly by not letting us score a single basket almost the entire game?

Btw I wasn’t here for the 100 pt game. Sorry bout that

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:09 pm

I heard he got the score mixed up and thought he was losing so that’s why they kept scoring.

Return to “Boys Basketball”