[=== SCORES ===] -- Monday Mar-02 -- SEO D-IV District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Monday Mar-02 -- SEO D-IV District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congrats Lancers on a great season. Nothing to be down about cause you played a great game at the Convo. Awesome job by the Flyers on getting to the District final game. You have represented your league,your fans ,your community well. Saturday in March at the Convo means you have done well. Saturday at 7:00 you will match up with The Peebles Indians. Safe travels one and all.

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Monday Mar-02 -- SEO D-IV District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

2 more fantastic games at the Convo. Crooksville played hard and gave it everything they had but Peebles is the 1 seed in Division 4 for a reason. This was only my second time seeing the Indians and I really enjoy watching them play.

St. Joe and Federal Hocking was one of the best games I’ve seen all year. Both teams left everything on the court and showed why basketball is such a great sport.

Congratulations to Federal Hocking and Crooksville on outstanding seasons and good luck to Peebles and St. Joe as they battle it out Saturday night.

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

Great game, well officiated. I especially liked how they would not reward ISJ by calling shooting fouls against FH on ISJ drives to the basket when ISJ initiated the contact. The game winning drive was spectacular! ISJ had trouble all night finishing drives, but that one was great when it mattered most. I wonder how many times Roach has practiced those moves in sequence or was it strictly an impromptu combination.

At the start of the game they said the officiating crew had 68 years total of experience. The first game was like 86 years of experience. The most trouble they had was deciding which way the arrow went after the opening tip and it looked like a player controlled the ball before he went OB and threw it to the opposing team. I thought they should have ruled he had possession before he saved it back, but I never knew what they ruled because the arrow is nowhere to be found on the scoreboard, and from my endzone angle I couldn't see it on the scorers table.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

LancerForLIFE wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:27 pm How do you contact the state about referees? The state is allowing way too many kids ref. Don’t think they have the experience. Give us a better crew and we win every time. Not blaming the officials but just want to get somethings straightened out
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My guess is calling St Joe "St Jude" came back to bit your arrogant and immature fans on here.

Upward and onward. Be sure to come out and support the Flyers Saturday since your schedule is now wide open :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scottyboy
Riding the Bench

Post by Scottyboy »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:43 am
LancerForLIFE wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:27 pm How do you contact the state about referees? The state is allowing way too many kids ref. Don’t think they have the experience. Give us a better crew and we win every time. Not blaming the officials but just want to get somethings straightened out
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My guess is calling St Joe "St Jude" came back to bit your arrogant and immature fans on here.

Upward and onward. Be sure to come out and support the Flyers Saturday since your schedule is now wide open :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or come out and watch Peebles lay the smack down!!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Go Peebles and St Joe!
Go Hoopie!

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Swanker Pine wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:03 am Go Peebles and St Joe!
Go Hoopie!
Thanks! Swanker. Will be a good game with two good teams trying their best to move forward. One and done brings out those heros. Good luck to those Jeeps tonight. Tell Mike Rose hey. Not gonna be able to make it up there tonight. Mommy said I spent too much the last three days of the Convo.haha! I will be listening though and watching LD's updates. Safe travels.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:01 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:57 pm He basically did everything vs Trimble and Fed Hock
He’s a scorer. Grew some more from last year which didn’t hurt. Used to struggle some handling the ball.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Hoopie74 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:03 am
Ironman92 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:01 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:57 pm He basically did everything vs Trimble and Fed Hock
He’s a scorer. Grew some more from last year which didn’t hurt. Used to struggle some handling the ball.
Love that kid. He's a sponge and takes everything in that coach says. He worked hard on footwork,body control and sees the floor so much better now. His core strength has improved and his defense is getting very good.

Return to “Boys Basketball”