TVC HOCKING COULD GET INTERESTING

tomcat82
Freshman Team

TVC HOCKING COULD GET INTERESTING

Post by tomcat82 »

There is a lot of shake up in the TVC Hocking so far. Thought Waterford would be the one to beat but it looks like there being challenged by Miller, Southern and Trimble... Should be some interesting games. Howie has those Tomcats on there toes..... Hixson is the man!

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Re: TVC HOCKING COULD GET INTERESTING

Post by Wings Teaford »

It was good to see things going in a way that reminded me of our glory days in racine. Since I done thave much say in the football program or the the running of the wing t offense I guess i just need to focus on basketball. bring bak the glory days.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Wings Teaford wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:59 am It was good to see things going in a way that reminded me of our glory days in racine. Since I done thave much say in the football program or the the running of the wing t offense I guess i just need to focus on basketball. bring bak the glory days.
Teaford you old butt sucker I bet you can't even get up and down the court anymore. If you can you need to get the old runner up team back together and enter them in the alumni tourny.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Southern has always been tough to beat wherever they go. This makes for an interesting basketball season....

Sportsfan3218
Waterboy

Post by Sportsfan3218 »

Waterford isn’t very good this year. Unless things change they will lucky to be .500 this year overall. Trimble, southern, and Miller will all sweep Waterford if the way they have been playing doesn’t change. I hope that they do get better but as of now they are not playing very good basketball.

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

Sportsfan3218 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:33 am Waterford isn’t very good this year. Unless things change they will lucky to be .500 this year overall. Trimble, southern, and Miller will all sweep Waterford if the way they have been playing doesn’t change. I hope that they do get better but as of now they are not playing very good basketball.
Lmao you really think that? .500??

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

Sportsfan3218 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:33 am Waterford isn’t very good this year. Unless things change they will lucky to be .500 this year overall. Trimble, southern, and Miller will all sweep Waterford if the way they have been playing doesn’t change. I hope that they do get better but as of now they are not playing very good basketball.
Waterford plays 3 of those remaining 5 games at home so I highly doubt they get swept.

Sportsfan3218
Waterboy

Post by Sportsfan3218 »

Home or away doesn’t matter from what I have watched. Also considering after Tuesday nights performance and last Friday performance against teams who going into season would have been thought to 25-30 points spreads at least I’m not sure if Waterford can win a non league game left. Warren, Alexander, Route 40 Classic, fort Frye twice which will play good defense and maybe Waterford pulls it out in low scoring game. So there is 4-5 loses there. If Waterford loses to Trimble, southern, and Miller. Which way they are looking so far this season is likely to happen...call it 3-5 more loses already have 2. So around .500 yeah not that far fetched unless Waterford starts playing like they can and what everyone thought they be before the season then different story and could be really good and make deep run. This team that has been on display to this point .500 team.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

I guess as the season progresses we will see who actually does have the best team. Good Luck to all the teams in the Hocking..........

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

eagle25 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:38 pm
Wings Teaford wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:59 am It was good to see things going in a way that reminded me of our glory days in racine. Since I done thave much say in the football program or the the running of the wing t offense I guess i just need to focus on basketball. bring bak the glory days.
Teaford you old butt sucker I bet you can't even get up and down the court anymore. If you can you need to get the old runner up team back together and enter them in the alumni tourny.
I've been working out with the football team these past several days. They can't lift at the school but I have them lifting tractor tires, cattle balls, house trailer axels, and engine blocks. We got plenty of Preparation H on hand too.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:42 am
I've been working out with the football team these past several days. They can't lift at the school but I have them lifting tractor tires, cattle balls, house trailer axels, and engine blocks. We got plenty of Preparation H on hand too.
They say that Prep H kills the Corona virus too, so good thinking. :mrgreen:

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Oh please Teaford,
You haven't worked out since the 80's, except at the Golden Corral.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Fletchlives wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:45 pm Oh please Teaford,
You haven't worked out since the 80's, except at the Golden Corral.
I'm glad he's no longer coaching here. We finally have a proven winner. We could use some help on defense, but Cassy's offense is pretty much unstoppable.

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

eagle25 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:33 pm

I bought some of that Prep H in pill form once. I took several but they didnt do me much good. You may as well stuff em up yer arse.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Almost Champions wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:15 am
eagle25 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:33 pm

I bought some of that Prep H in pill form once. I took several but they didnt do me much good. You may as well stuff em up yer arse.
Go ahead and take the pills orally. They'll fight off the virus. :mrgreen:

Return to “Boys Basketball”