Trimble 51 Federal Hocking 50 a final

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Trimble 51 Federal Hocking 50 a final

Post by Hoopie74 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:46 pm It wasn’t quite from half court but at least 8 ft behind the line. One handed mid air adjustment. Nothin but net. Fed hock kids storm the court. Twizzlers go flying.
You got to see as good one.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Can anyone explain how fed hock can have a mid season transfer? I still don't understand that one.

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:46 pm It wasn’t quite from half court but at least 8 ft behind the line. One handed mid air adjustment. Nothin but net. Fed hock kids storm the court. Twizzlers go flying.
A great adjusted in the air shot. I do think that if leaving the floor in backcourt for the shot was a four pointer, that would have been a four pointer!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

#35 from FH thank you for the performance and putting the brakes on the cats. Sincerely the Swanker crew

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

mhs95_06 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:08 pm
A great adjusted in the air shot. I do think that if leaving the floor in backcourt for the shot was a four pointer, that would have been a four pointer!
It was incredible. The house about came down in Glouster. Had me jumping with the FH fans

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Superman wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:59 pm Can anyone explain how fed hock can have a mid season transfer? I still don't understand that one.
Just a question, not a fan of either team but who is the mid season transfer and what were his stats tonight that would effect the score?

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:17 pm
Superman wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:59 pm Can anyone explain how fed hock can have a mid season transfer? I still don't understand that one.
Just a question, not a fan of either team but who is the mid season transfer and what were his stats tonight that would effect the score?
Crockwell from Federal Hocking. Had 20 points including the buzzer beater.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Superman wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:20 pm
Where is he from school wise?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

26 points

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

After watching the replay it was definitely a legit half court shot from the paw.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:22 pm

I don't know. I just know what pfloyd said at the beginning of this post about him being a mid season transfer and I've never seen that in high school basketball.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Superman wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:02 am

I don't know. I just know what pfloyd said at the beginning of this post about him being a mid season transfer and I've never seen that in high school basketball.
I believe it’s allowed as long as its a complete address change and there is no signs of recruitment

Naa
Waterboy

Post by Naa »

Exceptions to every rule
https://ohsaaweb.blob.core.windows.net/ ... e_Exc4.pdf
Has to be self supporting (leasing off of the coach. Coach has his own business)
Has to make a minimum of $500 a month show cash flow in and out of their bank account
Has to show grocery receipts
Has to show lease payment
All of this is supposed to be turned into the OHSAA every 30 days once those requirements are met boom full eligibility. Now where he came from. He started out in Columbus transfers to Zanesville then transfers to West Muskingum and now appears in Stewart however he got there I’m guessing maybe through a job posting since recruiting is not aloud by public schools in Ohio. The job just so happens to be at a place owned by a basketball coach. I feel for the players that who put the work in during the summer and the preseason to have this kid just magically appear and take their playing time. Guess winning over morals. Look for this to happen more and more all you need is a couple extra rentals and a business to employee them and now you have a transfer portal I’m sure the posters on this forum will correct any thing I might have mislead anyone on but this is what I hear they are claiming how he is eligible

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Naa wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:42 am

Exceptions to every rule
Has to be self supporting (leasing off of the coach. Coach has his own business)
Has to make a minimum of $500 a month show cash flow in and out of their bank account
All of this is supposed to be turned into the OHSAA every 30 days once those requirements are met boom full eligibility. Now where he came from. He started out in Columbus transfers to Zanesville then transfers to West Muskingum and now appears in Stewart however he got there I’m guessing maybe through a job posting since recruiting is not aloud by public schools in Ohio. The job just so happens to be at a place owned by a basketball coach. I feel for the players that who put the work in during the summer and the preseason to have this kid just magically appear and take their playing time. Guess winning over morals. Look for this to happen more and more all you need is a couple extra rentals and a business to employee them and now you have a transfer portal I’m sure the posters on this forum will correct any thing I might have mislead anyone on but this is what I hear they are claiming how he is eligible
WOW! You come on here for one post for that? Sounds like crying because your team lost. Bout like Howie not shaking hands after the game. Not surprising though.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Naa
Waterboy

Post by Naa »

Naa just trying to answer questions that have been ghosted but you all are the roll models of sportsmanship for sure great games by both teams both games sure there is a rematch in the future

Ballin10
Freshman Team

Post by Ballin10 »

Naa wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:04 am Naa just trying to answer questions that have been ghosted but you all are the roll models of sportsmanship for sure great games by both teams both games sure there is a rematch in the future
It’s role model!

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Exceptions to every rule
I know nothing about the situation nor do I have a dog in the fight but after seeing this I'm definitely rooting for Federal Hocking.

What you didn't detail is the kids home situation. A job could be life changing for him. A new school could have redirected his path in life. Who knows? I could careless who owns what business. It's freaking Stewart, Ohio. Let's not act like kids and families are beating down the door to move to the area. I'm sure there's more to the story but all I'm seeing is a young man at a new school who has a job and is excelling on the basketball court. Good for him!

Watching SE Ohio basketball
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Ballin10 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:15 am
Naa wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:04 am Naa just trying to answer questions that have been ghosted but you all are the roll models of sportsmanship for sure great games by both teams both games sure there is a rematch in the future
It’s role model!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Exceptions to every rule
You can thank your local state legislator for helping to set the state law on transfers.

Naa
Waterboy

Post by Naa »

bbjunky81 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:18 am

Exceptions to every rule
I know nothing about the situation nor do I have a dog in the fight but after seeing this I'm definitely rooting for Federal Hocking.

What you didn't detail is the kids home situation. A job could be life changing for him. A new school could have redirected his path in life. Who knows? I could careless who owns what business. It's freaking Stewart, Ohio. Let's not act like kids and families are beating down the door to move to the area. I'm sure there's more to the story but all I'm seeing is a young man at a new school who has a job and is excelling on the basketball court. Good for him!
Point well taken definitely more jobs in Stewart Ohio than Zanesville

Return to “Boys Basketball”