District Championship …Trimble vs Western. Updates

Calvin
Freshman Team

Re: District Championship …Trimble vs Western. Updates

Post by Calvin »

That's what happens when you get into the tournament. Those calls you got all season from your buddies aren't there anymore. And yes Thimble got their brakes beaten off of them. I'm sure Gray Cat and Baxter82 will say they got cheated but what they got was a fairly called game and a team that is better than them and Howdee got out coached.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Calvin wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:15 pm That's what happens when you get into the tournament. Those calls you got all season from your buddies aren't there anymore. And yes Thimble got their brakes beaten off of them. I'm sure Gray Cat and Baxter82 will say they got cheated but what they got was a fairly called game and a team that is better than them and Howdee got out coached.
Lay off Howie and our daddy coaches. Those Western Brownies had these refs in the take. It’s the worst cheat job I ever saw. But I am still proud of our boys and coaches. Wait till next year.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
allOhiotraveler
Freshman Team

Post by allOhiotraveler »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:26 pm
Calvin wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:15 pm That's what happens when you get into the tournament. Those calls you got all season from your buddies aren't there anymore. And yes Thimble got their brakes beaten off of them. I'm sure Gray Cat and Baxter82 will say they got cheated but what they got was a fairly called game and a team that is better than them and Howdee got out coached.
Lay off Howie and our daddy coaches. Those Western Brownies had these refs in the take. It’s the worst cheat job I ever saw. But I am still proud of our boys and coaches. Wait till next year.
I'm fully convinced this is a troll account only lol.

Seofanatic
Riding the Bench

Post by Seofanatic »

I doubt we'll hear from Gray Cat or any of the other Trimble faithful. They just got the brakes beat off them. The ball handling by Western was unmatched by Trimble. Huge game by #30 Noah Whitt. Essentially shut Guffey down. I thought #42 had a big first half which helped Western jump out big. Overall, Western was underestimated again. Their defense is unrelentless, they played very well offensively and didn't have many bad possessions. Goes to show the top of the SOC I is much better than the Tri- Valley. Win and advance. One game at a time.

Homie Chadwell
Riding the Bench

Post by Homie Chadwell »

I will make a brief statement and then that will be all I will say about this game. Brown was a decent team but the refs were the difference. Heard they were giving the WB kids shooting shirts with black and white stripes for next game.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Only giving up 21 points after the first quarter is a defensive masterclass by the Indians

Congratulations to Western on this dominant victory and good luck on Tuesday!

FIDO
S

Re: District Championship …Trimble vs Western

Post by FIDO »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:51 am
FIDO wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:56 am If anyone has played a sport, especially in high school, realizes bulletin board material is great for a pep rally only. After the first few minutes athletes couldn't care less what was said prior to tipoff or kick-off. Bulletin board material is fantasy.
Thats' funny right there. But if you really feel that way and want recent proof that you are wrong just look back at how Ghost's comments on here motivated the Trimble Lady Cats to put a whipping on his Jeeps after losing to them earlier in the season. So yea bulletin board material does help teams be motivated and to prove the doubters wrong. But you go ahead and keep thinking that it doesn't. Meanwhile we'll keep using it. :mrgreen:
It appears Western had the bigger and better bulletin board!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

I remember back in January when anklebraces guaranteed Western would win a District Championship and I was skeptical. Dude has a good pulse on his team! Congrats Western*

Dlightle72
Waterboy

Post by Dlightle72 »

So when’s Westerns next game at the convo?

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Congrats to those in Latham, Pike county coming away with 2 districts titles tonight

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

Dlightle72 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:53 pm So when’s Westerns next game at the convo?
Tuesday, March 8th - 8:00pm

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Lord do these people really thing they just played Western Brown? Western Brown is a big D2 school in the southwest district and about an hour from Western Pike…or Western Latham.

AnkleBraces
Freshman Team

Post by AnkleBraces »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:50 pm I remember back in January when anklebraces guaranteed Western would win a District Championship and I was skeptical. Dude has a good pulse on his team! Congrats Western*
Pressure busts pipes.

Low turnovers
Stop transition buckets
Limit fouls

Practice tomorrow fellas. Somebody check on Gray Cat.

HeavyWd40
Waterboy

Post by HeavyWd40 »

Western is in Pike county on the western end. In latham Ohio . We are not Western Brown. Proud of our Indians tonight !

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

HeavyWd40 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:28 pm Western is in Pike county on the western end. In latham Ohio . We are not Western Brown. Proud of our Indians tonight !
Would be cool if Latham had a Butterbees tho

AnkleBraces
Freshman Team

Post by AnkleBraces »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:54 pm
HeavyWd40 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:28 pm Western is in Pike county on the western end. In latham Ohio . We are not Western Brown. Proud of our Indians tonight !
Would be cool if Latham had a Butterbees tho
Can’t be better than west side diner 😂😂

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Western is a very fun team to watch. I was very impressed with their defense. They were full speed at both ends of the floor.
Hats off to Trimble for a great season.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Nice win tonight Indians!!

Basketball4
Waterboy

Re: District Championship …Trimble vs Western

Post by Basketball4 »

Ed Ott wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:21 pm Trimble 77
Western Latham 58

Trimble will penetrate and use speed and strength to get 25 free throws. Western won’t be able to keep pace.
You almost had the 19 point win correct, just for the wrong team!!!

Basketball4
Waterboy

Post by Basketball4 »

Congratulations Western Indians!! Indian T.R.I.B.E. still going strong!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”