Oak Hill

Prometheus87
Waterboy

Oak Hill

Post by Prometheus87 »

Go Oaks! Still stand by the statements though!
Last edited by Prometheus87 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Oak Hill

Post by Ironman92 »

Hall and Kinzel having good years? They are pretty talented.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

I watched them once this year, didn’t really notice anything of the above. I thought the athletic big boy underneath might get some more touches but don’t know alot about them. They did struggle a bit.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Vik wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:44 pm I watched them once this year, didn’t really notice anything of the above. I thought the athletic big boy underneath might get some more touches but don’t know alot about them. They did struggle a bit.
The big boy is Aiden(sp) Hall. I think he was All-SOC last year and 2nd team all-district (I could be mistaken)

I’d assume he was around 15 ppg this season, but also haven’t seen a game or any stats this year.

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

It’s unfortunate that a parent of a current or former player has to get on a message board and made up lies like this. Prometheus joined Dec. 18th and this is their first post.
I have watched two Oak Hill games this year and there is nothing to his griping. There is nothing factual to this post.

Prometheus, Please take your son to the gym over Break and help him develop better skills. There are some YouTube videos online that can help you. Some are not very good BUT there are some that are good. You just need to pick through them. Plus this is a good way for you to bond with your son.

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Prometheus87 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:28 am Go Oaks! Still stand by the statements though!
Actually you 100% don't stand by your statement, you went on a huge rant and then deleted and put this on there that's not standing by what you said. I get it there's frustrations within the season at some point and maybe it doesn't go away. If you feel a certain way stick by what you said don't erase it just because others disagreed.

FatBoy
Waterboy

Post by FatBoy »

this is #14 dad i wish you would not put him on this we want no part of this post,a high school sport will not define my son or his future so please if you are unhappy with something take it up with the coach not hide on here!

Return to “Boys Basketball”