Wheelersburg vs southwebster

Lovehoops2
Waterboy

Wheelersburg vs southwebster

Post by Lovehoops2 »

It’s gonna be a barnburner who y’all got?

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Re: Wheelersburg vs southwebster

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Burg at home..

Not sure when ppl will realize this is a serious Burg team, especially at home. Wins vs PHS and Minford at Burg. I think this one will be a similar outcome to last meeting. Burg by double digits.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Gotta play Valley first on Tuesday.

As for Burg, maybe the staff listens to Spalding on here and tries a zone or some different strategy like scoring more points than the pirates. The shoe box is the hardest gym to play in. Burg -6.5

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Spalding22
Riding the Bench

Post by Spalding22 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:05 pm Gotta play Valley first on Tuesday.

As for Burg, maybe the staff listens to Spalding on here and tries a zone or some different strategy like scoring more points than the pirates. The shoe box is the hardest gym to play in. Burg -6.5
Hope so. Think this one comes down to which coach can inspire their players to play harder, as well as a good coaching strategy. Webster should win, but I think Wheelersburg can win as seen at Webster. Webster has to keep Lattimore and Rucker contained. Should use their biggest lineup including the Scottish kid. Burg should focus on keeping Webster off the boards. I’ll tune in.

Return to “Boys Basketball”