St. Joe

bigmont5
Riding the Bench

Post by bigmont5 »

They got beat by Ironton's freshmen this week in a scrimmage.

FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

bigmont5 wrote:They got beat by Ironton's freshmen this week in a scrimmage.

Im sure that wasn't the same St. Joe team that scrimmaged today that beat Portsmouth West 77-20....Ironton Freshman..they played very well, but St. Joe wasn't there...

Any news on the girls scrimmage today? I believe they scrimmaged but I'm not sure?

FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

It was basically a bad practice for the Flyers, I'm sure if they thought it was going to be an exhibition game then things would have been different..but the Ironton Freshman team is a very talented group, can't wait to watch them when they are Seniors. If they keep it up then they could make a run for the Schott!

bigmont5
Riding the Bench

Post by bigmont5 »

they got beat by Ironton's freshmen team with the best 2 freshmen not even playing......they are playing with the varsity

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Congrats Bigmont5 on degrading the smallest school in the OHSAA. The pre-season has been hard enough on the Flyers losing both Unger and Laber without you kicking sand in thier face. I hope it made you feel good.

The
Flying Dutchman Baton Rouge
cows and chickuns
Varsity

Post by cows and chickuns »

bigmont5 wrote:they got beat by Ironton's freshmen team with the best 2 freshmen not even playing......they are playing with the varsity

What a classy post. I hope it makes you feel good. :roll:

FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

Its OK though, the Flyers will do good this season...I don't think that is a classy post at all, we all know what the Flyers are capable of and it was just a bad night for St. Joe. Lets see how many the Ironton Freshman team would win playing a varsity schedule..and how many the Flyers would win. You can't base a team off of a little scrimmage "loss" when St. Joe played with no intensity, and were not prepared mentally to play. I respect the Ironton Freshman though, they really will be a good team this year but lets not dare to compare them with Varsity teams...Good luck Flyers and Ironton Freshman

bigmont5
Riding the Bench

Post by bigmont5 »

Lets see how many the Ironton Freshman team would win playing a varsity schedule..and how many the Flyers would win. You can't base a team off of a little scrimmage "loss" when St. Joe played with no intensity, and were not prepared mentally to play.

If Ironton's freshmen had St. Joe on their schedule, I know some they would win. :lol: :lol: I don't root against St. Joe, just really proud of the freshmen. So call me classless if you want 8) , but if we are going that route, you 3 sound like a bunch of whiners. :cry: :cry:

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Bigmont5, Cows(good kid) is on the Frosh team and he thought it was classless.It's great your proud of the Frosh but this wasn't about the IHS Frosh.If defending my Flyers is "whining" then so be it. GO FLYERS!!!

The
Flying Dutchman Baton Rouge
FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

I know cows and chickuns..I talked to him after the so called "scrimmage" and he wasn't saying anything about it negative. I figured that this whole thing would happen after the scrimmage. Tell me if you think the Flyers honestly played the hardest as possible? I am not going to bash about Ironton, I really think that the freshman are a good team and will be for years to come. Harvey had maybe 12 points total, Blackburn with about 6, Gagai with 2, Crossan with 6, Basedow with 4..I don't think thats the same team that put up 77 in their scrimmage saturday. There is no point in talking about the freshman beating St. Joe. You look classless for one, your own teammate even says it and two I'm telling you it wasn't the same Flyer team that will be playing this season. I shouldn't even be talking about it right now that it is so ridiculous.

cows and chickuns
Varsity

Post by cows and chickuns »

bigmont5 wrote:If Ironton's freshmen had St. Joe on their schedule, I know some they would win. :lol: :lol: I don't root against St. Joe, just really proud of the freshmen. So call me classless if you want 8) , but if we are going that route, you 3 sound like a bunch of whiners. :cry: :cry:

Again, you show how immature you are. Why do you feel the need to talk about St. Joe? All you are doing is showing that you have no class, and making people think less of you than they already do.

I think St. Joe will have a pretty good season. I will be at any games I can be at.

Go Flyers!

FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

BTW Flyers scrimmage got moved from Wednesday to Monday (Tomorrow)...not sure of the time, it is AT Fairview..the boys leave the school at 5:00 and I'm not exactly sure how long it takes to get to fairview, it probably starts at 6:30 or 7:00?

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

starts at 6

gotigers
Freshman Team

Post by gotigers »

I've got a solution for everyone... St. Joe should not scrimmage the Ironton Freshman team! It is a lose-lose for everyone. Tell Pope Houn not to do it next season and save everyone some headache.

Go Flyers!!!
GO TIGERS!!!

GO TIGERS!!!
pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

gotigers wrote:I've got a solution for everyone... St. Joe should not scrimmage the Ironton Freshman team! It is a lose-lose for everyone. Tell Pope Houn not to do it next season and save everyone some headache.

Go Flyers!!!
GO TIGERS!!!

What headaches? with the exception of one bonehead poster on this thread (2 counting gotigers) it sounds like both squad came away with positive things.Just stick with football gotigers! 8)

:D :D :D
Italian Stallion
Riding the Bench

Post by Italian Stallion »

The flyers underestimated the talent of the Ironton freshman and got a shock kudos to the Ironton freshman should have a great to year. Also the Flyers have played great since the scrimmage, are undoubtabley a second have team because of their conditioning the flyers should have a great year.
GO FLYERS!

gotigers
Freshman Team

Post by gotigers »

pleasanttiger wrote:
gotigers wrote:I've got a solution for everyone... St. Joe should not scrimmage the Ironton Freshman team! It is a lose-lose for everyone. Tell Pope Houn not to do it next season and save everyone some headache.

Go Flyers!!!
GO TIGERS!!!

What headaches? with the exception of one bonehead poster on this thread (2 counting gotigers) it sounds like both squad came away with positive things.Just stick with football gotigers! 8)

I know a little about basketball, especially when it comes to the Joe. Remember I have inside info too. You stick with the Coal Grove threads homie! High Five!

Go Flyers!!!
GO TIGERS!!!

GO TIGERS!!!
pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

gotigers wrote:
pleasanttiger wrote:

Go Flyers!!!
GO TIGERS!!!

I know a little about basketball, especially when it comes to the Joe. Remember I have inside info too. You stick with the Coal Grove threads homie! High Five!

Go Flyers!!!
GO TIGERS!!!

VERY NICE! I understand you have the inside track and a "fair" knowledge of basketball. I was just stating that you should use your time posting by sharing your "vast " knowledge of football. That's your true calling,thats where you have THE inside track. As far as the Grove well I'll leave that one a lone.

Did you convert or are you still in the interview phase. Let me know, I might consider being your sponsor homie.:razz:

:D :D :D

Return to “Boys Basketball”