Waterford @ Eastern(Meigs) 2/5

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford is the most disapointing team ever.It is like the only game they do care about is Fort Frye.Dj Cunningham is a joke he is so overrated.They play good defense when they want to.If this team does not watch out they will lost 2nd game in the tourny.Throwitdown is this Waterford team I hear on jjhuddle.com that can contend for state hahah lol.No way they beat Worthington Christian.Throwitdown is always bragging up the Cats until they lose then he is no where ti be found.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Dear Thorwitdown

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford is the most disapointing team ever.It is like the only game they do care about is Fort Frye.Dj Cunningham is a joke he is so overrated.They play good defense when they want to.If this team does not watch out they will lost 2nd game in the tourny.Throwitdown is this Waterford team I hear on jjhuddle.com that can contend for state hahah lol.No way they beat Worthington Christian.Throwitdown is always bragging up the Cats until they lose then he is no where ti be found.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford is not good.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

gh123 wrote:
WCatFan wrote:Eastern played a very good game. Congrats to Coach Caldwell and his team. Its a shame the students from Eastern have no class and it showed by their behavior tonight. Good luck to Eastern on the tourney trail.

Whoa, thats a pretty bold statement with the, 'no class' remark. I heard some yelling going on back and forth between EHS students and Waterford PARENTS...so lets not go saying one or the other have no class...thats a little harsh--and anyway, whats basketball without arguing in the stands??? :lol:

Amen... its all fun and games... its something called "Competition" it happens everywhere. Your at other fans throats and then after the games over all you can do is laugh about it... lol. I know almost everyone in the student section at Eastern and i dont think theyd do to bad of anything to really tick people off lol :lol: ;-) :lol:

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

61-58 Eagles. Big win for Eastern :!:

Shazbot
Freshman Team

Post by Shazbot »

Jekyll and Hyde

Nice job by the Eagles!

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

I missed this game what happened? Waterford forget to show up again?

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

What kind of Defense did Eastern and Waterford play?

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

How was the officiating?

lights out
Waterboy

Post by lights out »

A nice win for these young eagles. Winning close ball games, one at a time.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

it wasn't necessarily that waterford didnt show up, IT WAS THAT THE EAGLES DID! This was the best they've played this year...they played to their potential. Jake Lynch showed up...and boy oh boy did kyle rawson play an AMAZING game. Great win team Eagles.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

Congrats Eagles. Way to go!

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

This game didnt mean much to the cats, they beat fort frye, they have their seed wrapped up for the tourney, they can't win the tvc, and eastern had something to prove and was very fired up.All that combined lead to the outcome you seen. From what I heard Waterford was just jacking up threes and not pounding it inside and taking advantage of its size. From what i was told Eastern played a very good ballgame, and is much improved. Rawson had a solid night, and Lynch hit alot of big shots for them. What did they shoot from the field? Good win eastern. Everyone from waterford isnt sure how you lost to southern twice.

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

Great game to watch tonite.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Congrats to the Eagles. Nice win.

lights out
Waterboy

Post by lights out »

any official stats?

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

D.J. who Kyle Rawson WOW what a game you took care of D.J. you have had some great games but you out did yourself 2nite keep them fired up great nite for all the Eagles. Fed is next GO EAGLES

the thinker
BUNYAN banner
Waterboy

Post by BUNYAN banner »

I hate to say it but I told you so! Great win for this young club. I wasnt there but I'm going to take a wild guess and say Waterford got out coached. This doesnt surprise me, Waterford is a very talented team but their downfall is overconfidence and I think that tonight proves that point.

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Good job Eagles!!!!

Just goes to show you that that's why we play them all. You just never know.

Did I say good job Eagles!

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Yeah, I hate to say it as well, but look up a few posts and you'll see me predicting the eagles in a close one. :lol:

And yes, outcoached..and outplayed. You dont see anyone ragging on Caldwell now. :-D

Return to “Boys Basketball”