SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Vinton County @ Waterford

Post by EasternDspy »

Who wins?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Dear Throwitdown

Post by EasternDspy »

Your team only comes to play vs one team Fort Frye.Your team is so overrated.They have 6-9 giant that plays like a girl scout.Yea he is decent on defense but he not even an offense threat at 6-9 he plays so much on the perimeter.For once I would love for him to post up and take it strong.Dustin Guthrie is going to make him look like a little girl.Hendershot should be so good but he ia big disapointment.Sure he has a had a couple good games over his career.The team barely has any dribbling ability.I would press this team all game.Alex Lang has games when he does not even shoot once.Hoge has an ugly shot but it goes in sometimes.The team defense is very good but you can not win games 36-20 all season.Cody Sthrahler gives me a headache man that kid walks every play.Brandon Roe is a ticking time bomb.As a fan of basketball this game will be very lame blow out.The Vikings are just way to fast.

larrylegendnd
Waterboy

Post by larrylegendnd »

Eastern,

What is your problem with waterford???????? I am only hoping that
you are a HS kid somewhere.........If you an adult you are
very very childish.................DONT get on here and Bash HS kids.....
If you dont have anything good to say then SHUT up.....................
If I were and admin. I would boot you off the sight

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Wow! Something tells me you have a grudge against Waterford basketball!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I just think they are very average at best.You got people on JJHUDDLE claiming they will make it to the Final 4 hahaha.I just made a couple comments about the game and what I thought do not get all out of shape.

larrylegendnd
Waterboy

Post by larrylegendnd »

Eastern,

Then simply get on here and say they are overrated.............

You get on here and start saying that kids are playing like little girls and
so on.............Does it make you feel better to bash kids?????
Again if you dont have anything good or INTELLIGENT to say then
stay off seops

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

I have nothing against stating one's opinion on a game's outcome. However, I think we all have problems with personally attacking the flaws of every member on Waterford's team. Waterford is obviously a good team (as shown by their record), and the game will be a good one if Vinton's rebounding woes continue.
All that aside, I predict :

Vinton County 70
Waterford 55

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford can rebound that si there strength.I am not saying I have a problem with any the kids.It just is so disapointing to see a 6-9 kid shooting 3 pointers.Look at the way the kid acts every game.I do not know why the coach lets DJ disrespect him so much.6-9 or not the kid has to learn to act better in public.He treats every team he plays like crap.To get respect you have give it.Hoge,Lang,Hendershot,and Tornes all really nice kids and wish them luck in the tourny there last season.

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Easterndspy, thank you for farther proving Widctfan's comment about eastern people having no class. Get off seops and go play your gameboy or something.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

VC 63
Waterford 39

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Thats EASTERN DISTRICT not Eastern High School

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

Vinton County 74
Waterford 58

Go Vikes!! :twisted:

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

McClain will beat Vinton if Wash CH doesnt though.Chillicothe goes to regionals.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

For your information, Eastern students due have class. Easterndspy is not from Reedsville Eastern as he stated in his post. Sounds like sour grapes towards Eastern for beating your beloved team. The student section did nothing but what all others due, they cheered for their team and not the opponets and Waterford had adults that were acting way worse then the kids.

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Vinton county by 30 in this one

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

No dog in this fight. VC wins, by double digits, if they can overcome those supertight rims in H2OFord's gym. Will take best effort out of the Wildcats if they don't want to be embarrassed.

One comment though - To get respect, you have to EARN it!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

I agree...this waterford COMPLAINING about Eastern not having class is getting ridiculous. Just because we came to play ball and straight up beat your beloved Wildcats doesn't mean we are mean people...so how about you build a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

I'll take Vinton County by as much as they want in this game.

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

VC is just plain better than the Cats. Better starting 5 deeper bench. Waterford has had a very good season but they havent seen a team like VC. Guthrie will own the big man in Waterford and look for the guards to have a lot of staels for quick TO points. This game is in Waterford so I dont think it will be a complete blowout but ill say VC 68 Cats 42 with VC pulling away in the 2nd half.

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

i saw the NA game and Waterford looked like a team that cant hang with the likes of VC. And I know that was the worst game of the year. But thats what happens when you play better teams you look bad. Waterford looked slow and I feel Guthrie will eat up Cunningham. JMO. But Ill call it like I see it.

Return to “Boys Basketball”